50

Zach's p.o.v

"Were here!" Jonah stops in front of an abandoned hospital.

"Zach, you sure this is the place?" Logan asks me, not taking his eyes off the building.

"It says it here. The old, abandoned hospital." I say, checking again.

"Stick with the plan." Logan says very sternly, as he exits the car and enters the building. Me and the boys all follow behind.

"He's here. This room." I whisper, hoping my dad wouldn't hear me.

"Time to shine, kid. Get to acting." Logan pushes me closer to the door.

I slowly open the door and see my dad on his phone eating popcorn in one corner and Lia tied on a chair knocked out.

I look at her and then at my dad who is already looking at me.

"What took you so long?" He asks, shoving a handful of popcorn in his mouth after.

"Sorry, this place wasn't easy to find." I shrug, going in.

"Eh, just see what you can do. Im still waiting for his brother to show up. If he doesn't in 30 minutes, she gone." He says shoving another handful of popcorn in his mouth.

"Sorry, dad." I apologize. The door flings open and Logan and policemen come rushing in. The boys following behind. I look at Lia and look back at my dad– WHERES MY DAD? AND LIA IS GONE TOO! I look out a window and see him going to the car with his hands covering Lia's mouth. She was already awake by then. She was kicking, screaming everytime she manages to get his hands off her mouth.

Lia's Pov

He was dragging me to a car and drove. He didnt know where he was going, he just drove. The car was going fast. Probably faster than light.

Then a truck comes towards my direction and it hit my side.

After that?

Black.

Logan's pov

"It did hit her side so she was the one harmed. She got a broken rib, a broken arm, a huge cut on her leg and she's in a coma. The hit looked really hard. We dont think she will make it." The doctor informs us. And she leaves the room.

We all sit there, some tears blurring our visions.

Also, Zach just broke up with Lynn. Apparently, she made those fake messages to make us hate her. Cause she wanted spotlight.

Lia's pov

I was in a white room, all white. No windows, no doors, just white.

"Lia?" A familliar voice speaks out. And a familliar little girl shows up.

"Reese? Is that you? Where am I?" I ask.

"Yes, Im Reese. You shouldnt be here. You cant die. Not yet." She walks closer to me.

"W-what do you mean?" I ask. She waves her hand and a picture shows up of, me. In a bed. Machines connected to different parts of my body, a bandage wrapped around my head, and beside me, there was Zach. Crying, while holding my hand. And Logan on the phone with someone. The boys sitting on a couch, looking like they are all tired.

"Youre in a coma. The only way to get back, is to get 5 tears, from people who cry over you. From people who love you so much. And you already got one." She explains. The I feel something glowing on my neck. A necklace, with a little tear drop that holds a little bit of liquid. Like her necklace but her's is already almost full. Im guessing those are where the tears are gonna go?

"Go down there, and get the last 4 tears." She finishes before she disappears.

I blinding light appears and I get dropped in a room that i saw in the picute earlier. With me on the bed, and Zach still crying. Logan is still on the phone, and some of the boys are half asleep.

One mission.

Get the other four.

For Reese.

---

AND THATS THE END OF BOOK 1!

Thank you guys so much 💕

Cause im Ending this, there will be a sequel. AND MORE UPDATES ON CHASE WHOOOO

and, New book 😊

Not published yet, but it will be.

Shoutouts on next chapter.

Love yall! 💕