46 (important A/N)

-Please read the A/N at the end 😊-

Lynn's Pov

"This wont work." Karlee gives me back the 'magical lipstick'." I have a better plan."

"Spill."

Lia's pov

I get awaken by my phone going crazy.

I open my phone to see instagram and twitter flooding with hate. I immediately start to get worried and see why they're hating on me.

Twitter

Karleemadison: Oh my god. I cannot believe this. Heres some screenshots of lia'd conversation with her childhood friend. Lia is a horrible person! Heartless!

-

Lia

  ⬇

Yeah never loved Zach
anyway, i just needed
more followers.

How about Jack?

Same with him.

So how are you and Logan?

F*cking hate that guy.

Your own brother?

Also just came in his vlogs so i can get more followers on insta.

Remember the time you were dating 3 guys at once?

Yeah haha. Zach, Jacob and Dylan? Im laughing rn

Zach was really stupid to think you actually loved him tho. Also with Jack. The "rebound" relationship looked so real!

Hows your plan on sleeping with all of the boys?

You gotta wait.

Gotta go! Bye Lia!

-
27,929 🔁 3,910 ❤

Tears start flooding down my cheeks. Karlee was my bestfriend. Thats not even me! What the hell!?

I wipe them off and head downstairs. I see them all, Logan, Julia, Corbyn, Jonah, Daniel, Kaylee, Keleey, Jack, and Zach sitting in the living room sitting there in silence. Logan sees me at the foot of the stairs and stands up. He walks over to me and he slaps me with full anger. I fall to the floor and wince in pain. I place my hand on my stinging cheek and tears come hard.

"Why would you do this?" His voice cracking.

"Thats not me!" I shout causing Jack and Zach to stand up but being pulled down by Corbyn and Jonah.

"Pack your clothes, and go. You are not my sister."

I felt my heart drop 6 ft. into the ground.

"What are you doing there?! Go!" Logan grabs my wrist harshly from the floor and throws me up the stairs. When he threw me i went up like 8 steps, so I roll down the stairs and hit a table. The world spins around and my vision becomes blurry.

"Logan!" I hear Julia shout. Zach runs to me but gets pulled back by Daniel.

I look at Logan and see fear and regret filling his eyes.

"I-im sorry Lia I-"

Black.

Logan's pov

"I-im sorry Lia I-I-I didnt mean i-" i cut off by seeing blood flowing from Lia's head. My heart sinks to the floor.

"No, no, no, no, no!"  I run up to her and hold her in my arms.

"Lia i'm sorry, i'm sorry," i start to cry.

"Somebody call an ambulance!" Julia shouts. Completely panicking. She hugs me and whispers: "It's gonna be alright." Almost all of us were crying. Especially the girls.

I sigh of relief when i hear ambulance sirens.

I dont know if I should go with her or express my hate towards her. She's my sister. I still care about her. I dont know who to believe right now, but I'm sure it's not gonna be Lia.

---

First of all, im not good at writing drama, but im good at causing drama 😂 im jking chill

Also sorry for not updating in 63918 years, its because ive been working on 3 new books! And possibly a WDW imagines.

And second, Im ending Broken on chapter 50!

I know, im telling you this 4 chapters before, but im planning a Jack Avery book, a Jonah Marais book, and a Corbyn Besson book! Still not sure when they will be published though.

But im making a sequel to broken!

Im going to be mentioning some people at the end.

Alsooo, thank you if you had read Chase ( my daniel seavey book go check it out 🔌)an helped it ro 1k!

Also, again, my three upcoming books, the Jack book will be called Expelled, the Jonah book will be called Mornings, and the Corbyn book will be called Flowers!

Why Im ending broken on chapter 50:

•Im really busy with school, and I try to update everyday, i usually write at night after i do homework, thats like, the only free time I get.

•Because im busy with school, Its kinda hard writing two books at the same time. I update them alternately.

•Even though i want to be a famous author one day, im still focusing what i need to do right now, which is a LOT. I also kinda say art and writing are only my hobbies, still dont know what i want to do in life.

You guys know ya girl loves to plug, so my insta whydontweismyoxygen a meme acc but a fanpage too. Go follow that!

If you read all of that u r a legend

Bye! xx