43

Zach's pov

   --- Baby 😍 is calling --- 

Z- Hey Babe.
L- Hey baby! How's Hawaii? You having fun? We hav'nt talked in a while. 
Z- Yeah, its good.
L- Heard its raining in Hawaii,
Z- Yeah, they said its pretty cold out.
L- Im telling you, it is. And it would help if you open the door cause its freezing out here.
Z- Youre here in Hawaii?
L- Yes baby, now open up.

---End of call---

I walk to the door and open it.

"Hi! How are you?" She gives me a peck on the lips and hugs me.

"Im good, you?" I hug her back.

"Im great! Where are the boys?" She pulls away from the hug.

"Oh theyre upstairs." I smile at her.

"Lynn!" Some shouts from the stairs.

"Kaylee!!" She runs up to her and gave her a hug.

"Hey boo! How are you?" Karlee looks more excited than I am to be honest.

"Im good! Hows my ship going?"

"Still sailing!" They both laugh.

I was planning to break up with her when we get home but now she's in Hawaii, its hard. Also if I call her 'babe' too much, its because she gets mad when I don't call her that so im sorry.

"Hey babe, where are you gonna be staying?"  I ask her sitting down on the couch.

"Oh, my cousin's here. I've been staying there for a few days."

"Wait a few days? How long Have you been here?"

"Same time you guys got here. Just a different flight." She answers me sitting down next to me. She cuddles next to me and i put my arm around her shoulder.

Lia's pov

I walk downstairs and see Zach and, Lynn? On the couch cuddling. I'll admit, i'm jealous. I brush it off and head to the kitchen.

"Hey Lia!" Lynn stands up and hugs me.

"Hi Lynn." I hug back

"Where are you going?" She pulls away from the hug.

"Im going to the kitchen. Kinda hungry." I shrug.

"How are you and Jack?" Oh yeah, I forgot she was there back in the starbucks scene.

"Oh yeah. Forgot to tell you guys we're not dating. We just pretended to make the guy to go away." I smile at her.

"Okay, talk to you later!" And she goes upstairs.

Lynn's pov

"You did great! That looked so believable!" Kaylee congratulates me.

"He seems really bored about our relationship though. He might break up with me. He also doesnt want to tell his fans about our 'relationship'. I need followers!"

"If he breaks up with you your plan is going to flop."

"Ill make sure it wont."

Zach's pov

"Hey, Zach? Can I ask you something?" Lia catches my attention. She gives me a straight face but a frown starting to grow on her lips.

"Yeah, what's up?" I sit up.

"About you and Lynn," She  starts. Shoot she might know!

"Are you guys a thing?" She finishes. What the hell am I going to say.

"Yeah. Why do you ask?" I can see the pain i put in her eyes.

"Nothing. See ya'." And she walks off.

Lynn's pov

"Put this on and kiss him." Kaylee gives me this very detailed tube of lipstick.

"How the hell is this gonna help with him falling in-love with me?" I take it and read the ingredients.

Ingredients: Unicorn urine, Powdered sugar, aloe vera, strawberries, pixie dust, coffee, rainbows,

Unicorn urine for color,
Powdered sugar for sweetness,
Aloe vera for soothing,
Strawberries for more color,
Pixie dust for your lips to fly,
Coffee for fragrance,
And rainbows for fun!

T

his cant be serious.

"Its magic.They said it works really well. When you kiss him he'll be head over heels fornyou. I also have but i dont use it anymore. I don't want the followers." She smiles.

"Kaylee, What the heck has gone in your mind and spend money on this. Probably bullshit." I roll my eyes.

"I swear its not! This is gonna be the last time im helping you, Lynn. I called Karlee Madison to help you."

"That pidge? Uh, fine."

"Im gonna go upstairs, See ya'!"

---

Kaylee's pov

Lia's been avoiding me the whole time we were here. I really want to apologize for what i did before. I also want to help her out with Zach. I know him and Lynn are dating but Lynn's been a real pidge. Ill make her kiss someone other than Zach.

---

IM SUCH A BAD WRITER HOMAGAD

I accidentally published this and didnt even know ffs.