30

Last day in Texas
__________________

The date is canceled.

But Zach is gonna be coming with me back to LA.

Im getting ready right now and putting all my stuff back in the suitcase.

Im really sad that the date was canceled. I was really looking forward to it.

---

We were at the plane and me and Zach were next to each other the whole flight.

Zach let me have the window seat.

There was also a girl who sat next to Zach the whole flight. They talked the whole flight and heard them exchange numbers. But then i heard her question; Do you have a girlfriend?

I pretend to sleep and wait for His response.

The girl was really attractive. Her long brown hair and her big brown eyes really stood out.

Oh, and Zach's answer?

He answered no.

That hurt. I think he already moved on faster than me.

Isnt it that girls move on faster than boys? huh, stereotypes.
--
Zach's Pov

Lynn and i really became friends. She was attractive. Then she asked me if i had a girlfriend.

I said no. Of course. Im not dating anybody right now.

Because we were both going to LA, I asked her if we could hang out more. Im starting to like her. But i really feel like im forgetting something.

Lynn's pov.

Finally, a god damn pov.

Shut up. do you want a pov or not?

What the hell? Who are you?

I created you. And im gonna be pissing myself off when i make your ass talk even more. Oh wait. Thats your mouth. Oh well. The two dont have that much difference anyway. D***s can go in at both.

Why are you so goddamn mean to me? I just want zach. Also, is he good in bed? If he isnt then ill leave him alone.

Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch he is. But im saving his virginity for Lia. So back off.

Whos Lia?

The attractive girl.

Her ⬇

LIKE BRO

But you made me!! You made me to be a slut!!

Ok girl. Sorry if imma be using you to make Lia upset but thats how it is. Also gona be paying you. So shut up.

Ok byee.

START YO POV GURL

Me an-

OOPS RAN OUT OF TIME HAHA

A/N WHERE U AT?

----- (IM HERE HEHE) -----

Im so cringy. Hahaha