45

Lia's pov

I run around the house knocking on every door I can find trying to find Jack. I've called him so many times already and he isn't picking up. Apparently, Zach will hurt me so I should stay away from him according to Logan. I was running in the hallways and I run into Jonah.

"Hey Lia. Why the rush?" Jonah asks. Picking up our phones we both dropped.

"I cant find Jack. Have you seen him?" I ask panting. I feel like I lost 30 pounds just running in the hallway.

"Pretty sure he went out."

"Where?"

"Outside."

"Jonah, where did he go?"

"He went to get Chipotle."

"Jonah, I know you're lying. Were in Hawaii."

Jonah stays silent.

"Jonah!"

"He's probably just somewhere outside."

"Where. Did. He. Go."

"Somewhere in Haleakalā."

"Thanks Jonah!" And i run off.

---

I arrive to the place and wow. This place is beautiful. I see a few tourists taking pictures and i try to find a guy with noodles on his head. I look around and see a guy with *cough* *cough* perm *cough* hair and extremely curly sitting on a rock looking at the beatiful Haleakalā.

Oh, have I mentioned this place is fucking beautiful? (Jesus christ amen 🙏)

I walk to the rock he was sitting on and climb up.

"Hi Jack."

Jack looks at me and goes silent as a response.

"Jack,"

Nothing.

"Jack?"

He looks back at me and the next thing I know, is that his lips are pressed on mine.

---

Oh hayyyy

I feel so guilty idk why

This was just a filler. I think. Also what do you think about the Logan Paul hate?

I dont think its that big of a deal. Im really trying to stay away from the hate cause it pisses me off.

Peace beautiful humans! ✌❤