23

Today was the day that the boys of 5 Seconds of Summer and their newest family member had been looking forward to for months.

The first day of tour.

But, as any situation where things needed to be packed and loaded up was, things got a little chaotic in the Irwin-Hood residence.

"Ash!" Calum called out through their home, searching the medicine cabinets thoroughly. "Did you pack Ana's vitamins? Or her inhaler?!"

"No!" Ashton called back, lugging one of his suitcases to the door. "I thought you packed them last night."

"I was going to, but then I remembered that there was gonna be a chance that we might need them this morning, so I put them back."

Meanwhile, Anastasia was putting those very items in a plastic bag like she'd witnessed her father do the night before. But she just couldn't get the darn zippy thing to work! So, she remembered her father's rule about always asking for help and wandered around their home until she found him, rummaging through some drawers and muttering to himself.

"Calum?" She asked from the doorway.

"Yeah, bug?"

"I need help."

"Don't we all?" Calum murmured, still trying to find those stupid gummy vitamins and his precious baby's inhaler. And lord knows he was not going on any type of tour without that inhaler.

"Can you help me?"

Sighing inwardly, he was expecting to see her standing there with her hairbrush in hand, or some laundry that needed to be folded. But instead, she was stood there, holding a plastic bag in her hands, containing the two items he had torn up the house to find.

"Where'd you find those, silly?" Calum asked after his initial shock wore off. "I've been looking everywhere for them!"

"Oh," Anastasia spoke with embarrassment. "I-I didn't know. I-I'm sorry, C-Calum."

"No need to be sorry at all, angel," Calum smiled, taking the bag and zipping it up, letting some of the air get out of the bag before sealing it completely. "Thank you for helping me find these! Just tell me the next time you're gonna be my little helper!"

Immediately, at hearing her words thank her for being a helper, her mood flipped completely. Her face now had a big smile and Calum couldn't help but to smile back.

"Come on, darling," The man spoke, taking his baby's hand and walking into his bedroom, where his suitcases sat on top of his bed. "Wanna help me some more?"

At the chance to be an even bigger helper, Anastasia nodded rapidly. Grinning down at her, Calum felt his morning getting better and better and his stress levels bite the dust.

"This is an important job. Are you ready?"

Anastasia nodded and bit her lip in concentration, waiting for a task. But instead, what she got was her dad picking her up and plopping her down on his suitcase, to which he promptly zipped up.

"What?" Anastasia asked, looking around her. "I'm confused!"

"My suitcase wouldn't close and you helped me with it!" Calum laughed, picking her up and setting her on the other one and repeating the process. "See?"

She nodded and watched as he zipped it up with ease.

"How're you doing, though?" He asked, picking her up once again and setting her on his hip. "Are you all packed up?"

"We packed last night, silly!" Ana giggled.

"Oh, you know I know that." Calum laughed, tickling her tummy lightly. "But you have everything, right?"