introduction

A short (s/c) woman with (h/l), (h/c) hair which was pulled up into a (bun/ponytail/braid/etc.) and dull (e/c) which were once bright and full of life had been wearing a dirtied up grey and white raglan baseball tee, and some brown ripped up skinny jeans, fit with aqua colored converse as she shouldered a (f/c) backpack. The (brunette/ravenette/blonde/etc.) girl was now striding along the streets of a town along the outskirts of L.A which was no longer filled with bustling people and business men selling their products, but now was filled with walking corpses- or what the girl called "geeks" which was a stupid name for them but she genuinely liked it.

The young woman's name was (Y/n) (L/n), or otherwise known as (n/n), and she was 25, but didn't have anyone to rely on as she was all by herself. She didn't exactly like being alone but she knew there was nobody left except the dead and well.... she would occasionally find people but they weren't good people to say the least. It just shows what a virus can do to people nowadays which is why she tended to stay away from them. But, the poor girl didn't expect what was to come for her as her (e/c) eyes fixed on an apartment building with an open window as she walked toward it before bashing a geek in the skull with her trusty crowbar, flicking the blood off after it's corpse dropped down.

(Y/n) pulled herself over a fence with the newfound muscle she'd developed from her time in the apocalypse, and began to walk over to the fire exit stairway of the apartment. She proceeded to climb up the stairwell until she came across the window that'd been open and diving through, picking herself up with a small smile as she threw her (f/c) backpack to the floor. (Y/n) began to search the apartment's complex for any geeks, but once she found there were no sign of any corpses or groans or any of that shit she decided it was a safe place to be in.

She began searching in cabinets, drawers, and dressers for any supplies she'd need. Whatever she found she would shove into her backpack such as clothing (which she found a lot, they were really loose on her though.), canned food, bottled water, medical equipment. just whatever. Eventually she grabbed a bottled water and took a gulp, setting it aside as she stumbled into the closest bedroom and climbed into the duvet of the rooms queen sized bed. Closing her eyes tightly, and trying to get whatever amount of rest she could before she took off again.

Suddenly the creek of a door alarmed her. (Y/n) jumped out of the bed not bothering to fix it and make it seem like it was untouched, but throwing herself into the bedroom's closet and closing the door stealthily before realizing she left her stuff in what was the living room. She groaned and facepalmed at herself before slumping into the wall of the closet, hiding herself under boxes and clothes the best she could as she listened.

The (s/c) girl could hear a lot of male laughter, and unfamiliar male voices. (Y/n) hugged herself tightly as she could hear a boy with a slight british accent yell, "Who left their (f/c) backpack in here?" followed by a chorus of 'what's'. "This isn't any of ours, and I would know." a mellow voice stated. "Do you think they left?" a man with a voice and an irish accent asked before there was a pause, but soon enough she could hear a low sigh. "If they left why would they leave their stuff?" another deep voice said and she could hear a snort as another man said, "Let's look around for him then." and after that was said she realized that offended her... 'him'?.... "they better hope they don't find me or I'm gonna fight them." she muttered under her breath.

She heard someone shuffle around the bedroom she was in, and the sound of sheets moving. "Wait a second, that closet wasn't closed this morning." a man mumbled to himself and she mentally cursed at yourself but continued to stay silent as the closet doors opened. He turned on the closet's light and she could see his features. He wore a bloody hockey mask, but underneath his mask she could see his baby blue eyes and his honey colored skin, he had black hair that was styled in a quiff, she noticed his ears were pierced and had small gauges. He wore a blue hoodie that was white on the inside, underneath his hoodie was a black t-shirt, he was wearing black skinny jeans and black sneakers.