chapter seven, "broken"

hey guys it's me, speedy, back at you with a full chapter. oh yeah, could you guys give my older brother xerxes some feed back on his writing? he'd really appreciate it. after all, he has written two chapters for you guys. it's the least you could do.

(not only that but we both are working on this underappreciated fanfiction together, we know the plot and where it's going so he's probably a part time co-author right now. appreciate him, please.)

Jeff stormed through the hallway, hearing as his friends and acquaintances gave applause to Evan who just finished up 'Here Comes The Sun'. He could hear as Evan asked if anyone had any more requests and a few people were talking all at once before Evan had eventually picked up what one of them requested and began to strum the strings.

Jeff's body paused in the hallway just at the doorway that leads to the living room, the sound of Evan's guitar was louder to him as he stood close to it. Suddenly, the thought of Axton popped up in his head anstoppembered his anger for the newbie. Jeff was going to pass through the doorway so he could go into the living room to speak with his brother but was stopped when someone bumped into his chest.

His eyes traveled down to look at who had bumped into him thinking it was either (Y/n) or Lui because of their height, and his assumption had been correct when he seen (Y/n) holding her nose in pain on impact of running into Jeff face first. "I'm so sorry." (Y/n) said as she looked up at Jeff with apologetic eyes, which resulted in Jeff rolling his eyes and shoving her into the wall roughly.

"Watch your back, sweetheart." Jeff snapped roughly, remembering what he had said in the bathroom to BEN only a few minutes before. This caused (Y/n) to glare at him, as her calm and apologetic demeanor faded away as she pushed him into the wall with the same amount of force. "Fuck off, zodiac wannabe bitch." she remarked and pushed past him to go into the bathroom. Jeff rolled his eyes again opening his mouth to shout back before deciding against it and stormed his way to his brother, Liu, who was sitting on the sofa tapping his foot to the sound emitting from Evan's acoustic guitar while Axton was sitting on the arm of the sofa right beside him.

The raven haired male realized that the song that was playing had a familiar tune to it, but he couldn't set his finger on it. Nevertheless though, Jeff glared at Axton before pulling Liu out of his seat without a word coming from his mouth. His bony fingers looping around the sleeve of Liu's Jacket as he dragged him away from the sofa and out of the door, Liu ripped his arm out of Jeff's hand and pulled it back to his side as Jeff turned around.

"What the fuck, Jeff?" The brunette snapped at his brother who glared down at the mud silently, the anger seeping off of him. "I was enjoying tha-" Liu continued but Jeff interrupted suddenly as his hand grabbed Liu's hand roughly and he began stomping away from the cabin. The rain had stopped almost an hour ago so the ground was muddy and the sky had been getting darker, but this wouldn't stop Jeff as his feet took him through the mud and into the forest.

Liu eventually figured out that Jeff was in one of his angry moods, and he quietly let Jeff take him away. Jeff would usually take loved ones somewhere private so he could scream and shout about whatever made him upset. Jeff sighed angrily before stopping at a grassy area, his burnt out eyes moving toward his brother who's arms were crossed as he waited for what was to come.

"That kid is going to get someone killed." Jeff growled with zero context, confusing Liu as he began to turn away and walk in the direction opposite from the cabin. Liu rolled his eyes and followed Jeff as his monotone voice questioned him, "What 'kid' are you talking about?" was all that Liu had said, voicing his confusion before Jeff stopped abruptly in his path and whipped around to glare at his brother. "Axton." Jeff barked as he pointed to the direction of the cabin where light emitted from the trees presumably from the candles they had lit.