.•°Thirteen.•°

A/N: Brace yourself for more terribly-written smut.

The sun breached the open space of the tent entrance and glided over his freckled torso. He yawned and stretched his limbs, inhaling the sweet aroma brewing outside. The sound of bacon sizzling mixed with a hint of maple wafting in the air was enough to wake Patrick to an aware state. His stomach rumbled as he peered out of the tent and saw the others gathered around the pan cooking over the open fire.

The beach made ninnies of them all or maybe just the two of them in particular. Patrick fixed his stare on Pete with a towel wrapped around his lower half and a pile of clothes in his hands. The prince lobbed a strip of bacon into his mouth before pattering off in his flip flops toward the showers. Last night was not supposed to have happened, and yet, it did anyway. It was the worst decision he could have made- not containing his normal levels of self control- but he didn't hate himself nor Pete. The experience was as magical as any fantasy he ever had. That probably made him a horrible person. Right now, though, as he viewed the prince disappearing into a building Patrick couldn't care less if it did.

"Mornin'," Gerard told him, scooping a portion of the scrambled eggs onto a styrofoam plate next to some maple-glazed bacon.
Patrick tilted his chin in acknowledgment then grabbed his toothbrush and tube of toothpaste, setting out to find a sink. He heard the water running and saw Pete's sandals peeking out from underneath the curtain while he spread the mint paste across the bristles. After he'd scrubbed his teeth and swished some water around in his mouth Patrick approached the curtain, snagging the towel along with the change of clothes hanging on the shower rod.
"Hello? Who's there?"

Patrick giggled and hid the items under a bench on the far side of the room. The dials squeaked, shutting off the water, and a burst of steam simmered out once the curtain had been open.
"This isn't funny. I've got shampoo in my eye now!"
While the prince struggled to rub away the chemicals Patrick attempted to flee only to be caught by his wrist and spun around so that he was facing the naked man with beads of hot water drizzling down his body.

"Should've known you'd play a dirty trick on me," Pete murmured.
Patrick allowed for his eyes to caress the other's skin and felt his breath hitch when they dropped to his groin.
"A bit rude of you to disrupt my shower, y'know. Did you want to join me?"
"We-we can't. Everyone's awake."
"Mm. Too bad. I really wanted you to suck my dick."

Patrick coughed slightly at that statement and cleared his throat in order to regain his composure. His hard-on was brushing against Patrick's thigh teasingly, and frankly, Patrick was going to lose his sanity all over again if he didn't leave.
"I was going to go eat right now," he replied.
"Tell me where my things are first. Then maybe I'll think about letting you go."

The bodyguard reluctantly grabbed his stuff from where he'd stashed it and turned to give them over, being met with lips that pecked his for a quick second before they were gone and the curtain was closed behind their owner. He was handed breakfast when he returned to the campsite and positioned himself in the spot next to Brendon that overlooked the beach.
"Where were you last night?" Pete's friend casually asked.
"What do you mean?"
"You woke me up when you came into the tent."

"Oh. That. I was just taking a walk because I couldn't sleep."
Brendon nodded and lumped a few pieces of egg onto his fork.
"How's Pete been doing? He hasn't come around much since he got engaged."

"Erm. Fine. He's been spending a lot of time with Meagan. The engagement party is in a couple weeks actually."
"Is she good for him?" Brendon asked.
Patrick glanced back at the girl he was referring to. She was munching on a banana and looking at Pete come back from the showers. He didn't know why it made him uncomfortable to see them kiss right then because the love in her eyes was undeniable. He sensed she was hiding something behind the facade of admiration.