Chapter Four

My whole body was relaxed now and I no longer felt cautious. The first ten minutes of him being here, I made sure to keep a close eye on him at all times.

We were both sitting on the recliner chair, our legs spread out in front of us. We were watching.... wait for it... The land before time.

It was a movie about dinosaurs, a super old one at that. I remember I was first introduced to it by Zac's father when I was over at his house and I had fallen in love with it, especially with the character Ducky. She was adorable.

"Of course you'd choose this" Zac sighed from next to me. He knew what he was getting himself into when he asked what I wanted to watch. This was my life, the feels and everything mixed together was amazing. Especially because it reminded me of my childhood.

"It's the best movie ever, shut it" I complained.

"Did you know the person who voiced Ducky was shot by her father when she was young?" He shoved a bit of his piece of cake into his mouth.

"What?!" I turned to him, "Is she okay?"

"No, she died"

"What?" I stared at him but noticed he wasn't joking, "DON'T SAY THAT IN SUCH A NON CARING VOICE!"

He turned to me, raising his eyebrows, "It's sad but it was years ago, I didn't even know the person"

"You knew who she voiced. How do you know this happened?"

"It popped up on twitter one day"

"That's so sad" I frowned, and Ducky suddenly popped up onto the screen. So the person who voiced her was dead... That creeped me out. We were listening to the voice of a dead person.

"Hey look it's Fucky, your favorite character" He pointed to the television with his fork.

"DON'T CALL HER THAT, PAY YOUR RESPECTS!" I yelled at him, throwing a bit of my piece of cake.

"First of all, she died years ago, Second of all, I'm not talking about the actress, I'm talking about that character. She's so annoying"

"Shut up" I scowled, "You're annoying"

I froze when I felt a bit of cake fall against my cheek. I turned to him in shock, my eyes landing on his hand that had just thrown the piece.

"You did it first" He pointed out.

I debated on pulling off a bit of mine again but instead I brought the piece he had just thrown at me and smushed it onto his face. His face scrunched up in disgust as he tried to wipe it away with his hand.

The smirk that was on my face quickly wiped off when he reached toward me with more cake, "I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY, STOP!" I didn't want to get messy, "Don't destroy my couch!"

His hand stopped right in front of my face, almost threatening me with the cake.

"Open" He said, his voice sounded rough.

"Open? What?" My brow furrowed.

"Open your mouth"

I stared at him, "I'M NOT LETTING YOU FEED ME"

"Okay, you don't have to. I'll just put it into your face" He shrugged.

My mouth quickly opened and he grinned a victorious smile before popping a piece of the cake into my mouth. I chewed it angrily, throwing him a dirty look. I made a curtain between us with my hair to hide my warm cheeks.

My eyes focused back onto the television. Luckily we weren't watching the movie that had the sad moment in it. This was the sequel or.. I'm not sure. One of the other ones, there were a few 'land before time' movies.