Chapter Eight

Thank you for all the support so far!!

-

My heart hurt... so much.

When people talk about heart break, I never understood it until this moment and god damn did it hurt so much.

It literally felt like it was being torn in two. It felt like I was going to bring everything in my stomach up as I stared at the sight in front of me.

When his eyes locked onto mine I felt numb. The pain was almost unbearable and although I wasn't exactly sobbing, yet, I felt tears fall down my face.

Barbara glanced back to me, unfazed, not even covering her fat ugly self up. Max turned to her in shock before glancing to the clock... had he been...

Everything had been silent until now.

"Why..?" It was the first thing that left my lips, "Max, why?"

"Hollie" He pushed himself up and I felt vomit everywhere. Seeing him naked now after touching that other woman, made him so ugly. I honestly thought I was going to pass out.

"Hollie, baby, you're pale, you need to sit"

"Don't" I backed off, slapping his hand away, "Do not touch me or call me baby!"

"Hollie, let me explain"

"Explain why you're in bed with Jabba the hut? Also known as my boss who makes my life hell! I told you how much I hate her, how she treats me!" I was screaming now and he watched me with panic filled eyes.

When I saw the bored, almost smug look on Barbara's face I lost it.

"YOU FAT COW! YOU- EVERYONE HATES YOU, USELESS SLAG! NO ONE IN WORK LIKES YOU" I charged at her, diving onto the bed. I began ripping at her hair and her skin, the screams coming from her made me happy.

I only got a few scratches in before Max managed to pull me off of her.

I turned to him, slapping his cheek, "I told you not to touch me!"

"Hollie, please calm down. Let me explain"

"Get out" I glared at him.

"What?"

"Get out" I balled my hands into fists, "Both of you, get out"

"Hollie, please"

"Say my name again and I will kill you. Now get the hell out"

"Okay, okay. We'll talk later, baby and-"

"GET OUT MAX! BOTH OF YOU NOW, GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOME!"

"You're fired" A now dressed Barbara snarled.

I glared at both of them, but caught the pain In <ax's eyes as he mouth 'I'm so sorry, I love you'. That didn't help. That only made everything a whole lot worse.

I kept a straight face while secretly inside I was dying. It felt like an eternity for them to leave the apartment. I sat down, shutting my eyes tight and the moment I heard the door click a loud sob broke from my throat.

My phone rang and I barely made out the name through the tears.

Zac...

I hung up, bringing my knees up to my chest. My throat was already sore as I continued to sob.

Before Max and I got together, I told him of my trust issues. How I never trusted guys, he promised he wasn't like them. He promised he would never cheat and I had believed him, I had given him my heart.