Chapter Seventeen

Updates are now back every monday for this book! Sorry for my absence, babies <3

-----

I missed Zac.

How did I miss Zac so much?

When I was with Max and he was at work I didn't miss him this much...

Max.

I bit my lip to stop it from wobbling. Every time I even said the word, my heart would break a little. It had only been a day so in fairness it was understandable as to why I was acting like this.

It hurt beyond words.

It hurt to the point I thought I was going to vomit.

I want Zac now, I just wanted him to comfort me.

My eyes fell to his jeans that he had taken off to get in his suit pants. Then beside it was his casual t-shirt. I involuntarily went over to them and picked up his shirt, snuggling into it.

It even had his smell.

My brow furrowed when I saw a lump in his jean pocket and being the curious Hollie, I lifted them and examined it before pulling out his wallet. I cocked my head to the side and opened it.

I wasn't looking for money, I was looking for something else. Something I remembered I had seen before in here. He wouldn't have it after all this time though would he...?

My heart sped up and a smile spread on my face when I saw the picture in his wallet that could easily be seen. I shook my head with a dumb sigh, why did he still have this here?

If he was having a hook-up with a girl, wouldn't he think these were his children?

Who had even taken this picture? Henry.

It was Zac and I as kids. I was on his back, clinging to his hair tightly with a face of dedication. I remembered playing horse and jockey. I'd make him be the horse all the time when I got to lazy to walk although he said it was because I always wanted to hug him.

Why would he still have this...

I felt a lump in the other pocket of the wallet and pulled it out. My eyes widened and my whole face flushed at the sight of the unopened condom packet before quickly shoving it back in then throwing the wallet on the ground.

Did I seriously freak out over a condom...

It's not like it was used.

Was he planning to use it?

On me?

No. False. Don't think that. He's not into you. Oh my god... his secretary. Were they hooking up? They were totally hooking up.

What if they were hooking up right now? She called him, didn't she? It was probably a hook up and he didn't even have work. For some reason I was angry at this whole idea.

Probably because I wanted to be comforted after my heart break and he was out there hooking up with some dumb secretary. It wasn't fair on my half to be jealous because he left me but I was and I couldn't help but be annoyed over the fact.

With a frustrated huff, I removed my top and bottoms then climbed into the bed.

I felt naked.

Even though I was in my bra and underwear. My eyes glanced back and I slowly picked up his shirt before throwing it over me, like a nightdress.

I brought the collar to my nose, taking in his scent then cuddling down into the pillow with a small smile. Of course that smile turned to a frown immediately when I thought of his secretary. She didn't know what I was going through! I needed a friend at a time like this but she decided to steal him.