Chapter Five

"ZAC" My eyes widened at his words. I picked up a cushion next to me and threw it at him. He shielded himself quickly, catching it in his hands and dropping it to his lap, "I'm serious, Hols. Is that why he hates me so much?"

My cheeks warmed at the memory.

"Stop thinking about me naked" He frowned.

"I'M NOT!" I almost screamed it, "And no he doesn't know. He'll never know and I told you not to bring it up"

"Why?"

"Why do you think?"

"You enjoyed it"

"I have a boyfriend, Isaac. Please respect that and drop this conversation. His naked body is the only one I want to think about, thank you"

He cocked his head to the side, "I don't respect him"

"Then respect my wishes" I sighed, "What we did that night was a mistake"

"You can't blame it on drink. I wouldn't have done it with you if you were drunk"

"Just because I wasn't drunk, doesn't mean it wasn't a mistake"

"Weren't you the one who loved me?"

"I had a crush on you when we were little but only because you were the only nice guy who helped me"

"Really? I remember you saying you loved me. Naila and Kaiden even told me too"

"I was a kid, I didn't know what love meant idiot"

"Are you salty because I rejected you?"

"You didn't not reject me. I remember because it was the first time I admitted to someone I had a crush on them, it was a big moment for me"

"Aww, it's that important, you still remember it"

"No, you just twisted my words" I let out a sigh, "Thank god I met Max"

He rolled his eyes, "I don't know what you see in him"

"Kindness, cuteness, caring, loving" I listed, "Do you want me to continue?"

"And they all make up for his small-"

"Isaac"

"What?"

"What happened to you?"

"Uh...?"

"You used to be so polite and had such lovely manners. I thought you'd grow up to be a gentleman"

"I am a gentleman"

"Far from it" I rolled my eyes, "Wasn't I the troublemaker when we were younger? How times have changed"

"Yeah, now you're boring"

"Okay, that's a lie"

"Let's go to Ibiza next week"

"What the heck?! no! Are you insane?"

"See? Old Hollie would have done that"

"What do you mean see? Old Hollie didn't have a boyfriend, Old Hollie didn't know how to spend money the right way. I'm logical Hollie now! I have two jobs"

"I was going to pay though. I forgot you had to ask your boyfriend permission to go places"

"How do you run your own company when you're so stupid? When we were younger, you always told me what to do. Remember I wanted to hang out with Dillon and you were dead set on not allowing me"

"You're the stupid one staying in that type of relationship. We were kids then and Dillon was dumb"

"What is your problem with Max, Zac? You're so annoying. There is literally nothing wrong with him, can' you just be happy for me? I don't care you date"