Author's note

Hey lovely readers,

I am glad to be writing My Final Days in high school and I hope this book will inspire you guys. This book has been an idea in my head for quite some time and I'm glad to bring the book to reality.

The book is mostly based in Nigeria with a lot of Nigerian concepts and since I am a Nigerian I should be able to flow freely with this concept. This is my first time attempting to write a Nigerian novel so I can only hope you guys will be able to relate to it.

The book is gonna contain of a lot of drama, so you might wanna start glued to your screens. It's basically centered around the life of a young Nigerian girl who is in her last class at secondary school.

I'm gonna be updating two chapters every week and I'm going to place a lot on focus on the book. My aim is to update four chapters a month so twice a week updates may not be certain. So expect a chapter a week or two chapters every fortnight. Forgive any spelling errors or lack of punctuation. I may not give enough detail as readers would like but I'll try my best. I'm not a trained writer so I may make a few errors. Feel free to point out any errors and I will make sure I correct them.

Don't be shy to vote or comment. I want to know how you guys feel about the book. Constructive criticism is allowed and you are free to drop ideas about the book.

Enjoy!!!
                                          Oreooluwa_😘😜😉