💕Chapter 2💕

~Daniella~

We stepped into the dining all looking hot as hell. Jenny said I were in front, while Cynthia and Theresa followed closely behind.

Immediately we stepped through the door, all eyes seemed to be fixated on us. Well not us everybody was probably looking at Jenny. That girl was a beauty. Damn! Sometimes I wish I was that beautiful.

The party was scanty and it seemed as though we were the first set of seniors to arrived. Junior year students were scattered all around the room.

I stood, mouth agape, looking at the hall. I couldn't believe my eyes. Our boring dining hall had been transformed into something else overnight. I could not believe I had just eaten lunch in the drab looking grey and white room only a few hours ago. I had to hand it to the decorations team. They were on point. Wow!

Most of the tables had been covered with a cream table cover. The chairs too were covered with a red cloth. At the far end of the hall, a series of tables had been joined together to form the table for the food banquet. A mini stage had been propped at the centre of the room with a DJ spinning all of the classic hits on his turn tables. Splashes of red and cream could be seen all over the hall. It was amazing! The social prefect was really doing her job.

I was still held in awe when I felt someone tug at my jacket. It was Jenny.

"Men! This babes did a killer job. I'm impressed" she said still looking around in awe.

I was about to reply her when she pulled me with one arm and dragged me to the far end of the room. It wasn't until we were close to her intended destination that I realised why I had been dragged. Food!

Jenny had dragged me all the way to the other end of the room to get food.

"Babe let's eat o before all those food mongers called boys come and cart all the food away" she said already putting a samosa roll on her plate.

I figured she had been right so I began to do the same thing. She then disappeared for a while coming back with two bottles of iced Coca Cola and a bottle of water. She handed the bottled water and coke to me before going back to get disposable cups.

I was sitting calmly waiting for Jenny when my eyes caught sight of the new arrivals. The big boys of ss3 had just strolled in and so had most of the senior girls.

They sure took their time.

I thought just as Jenny arrived with the cups.

"OmoDid you see the guys that just walked in?" she said raising her voice because of the loud music in the background.

I only rolled my eyes in reply.

"Is it just me or are those guys ten times hotter this term than they were last term?" she said fanning her self with her hands to indicate just how hot they were. I burst out laughing and soon she joined in.

We were done eating in no time and the party was in full swing. It was past 9 and most of the junior year students had been sent off. I was a tradition that was always observed at these kind of parties. It was at this time that the party actually got started. The DJ started spinning the latest Nigerian hits and some of the boys started to get loose.

No teachers or adults are present at such parties and this left the prefects in charge of everything. Even the ss1 students were usually sent off to avoid snitching. What happens at the social party, stays at social party. That was the famous motto in Trinity High school.

Jenny had left me a long time ago and she was on the dance floor moving to the music. I had lost interest in her so I looked around for my other roommates but they were no where in sight. I adjusted my glasses, using my eyes to scan the crowded room. It was in this process that my eyes locked with a bunch of boys sitting at a table not too far from where I was seated scrutinising everything.