1.7

With everything I have gone through, I thought it would make me stronger. My mind thought I could tackle things head on, but in all honesty, I'm a coward.

I cannot bring myself to confront Luke about the picture. I've resulted in childish measures and started with the silent treatment. I have ignored him and left the room whenever he appeared. He knew I was angry at him and he knew why.

The Special Jury announced that there was enough evidence to trial Alex almost immediately.

As I'm writing my thoughts down into my journal, I hear my door shut which snaps my attention. I look up and see that it's Calum. His hair is messy, making his blond tips stand up while his eyes had bags.

"What do you want?" I say bitterly. He isn't taken back by my tone, which I assume he already knows why. He takes in a deep sigh before sitting down on my bed.

"Look, I get it. You're pissed off. But you're just assuming things and you need to hear the full story." Cal says. I open my mouth to protest but closed it when I realize that he's right.

"Kelcie found them. She gave them to the Detectives to hand over to the Special Jury." I have no words. "She texted them to me and then I sent them to Luke. I figured you'd want to see them and so that's why I sent them to Luke." I sigh, rubbing my hands up and down my face. Stretching out my arms before yawning.

I can see Calum looking at me from the corner of my eye while I'm keeping my gaze focused on the wall, before blinking and allowing a few tears to fall.

"Remy, I don't really understand everything that's been going on but I am here for you. We all are." Calum's voice is sympathetic and he takes me into his arms, giving me a brief hug before releasing me. "You should go talk to Luke." I nod in agreement and get off my bed, leaving my room along with Calum.

My feet pad down the hallway and I see Emery playing with her dolls inside of her room. I smile when she looks up at me and back down at her toys.

I continue on my way, past the kitchen and living room, outside into the rain, to the granny house in the back. I open the door and the house felt vacant. There was a stack of dishes and some empty alcohol bottles lying around. Pillows scattered lazily across the floor as glass littered it.

I make my way around the glass and down to Luke's room. His door slightly ajar with his lights off. I push the door lightly, making it creak.

His arm dangles from the side of his bed and his head turned the opposite way, facing away from me. Luke is slightly snoring and I smile.

I peel off my wet socks and toss them to the side before making my way across the floor and shaking Luke gently.

"Rem?" he says groggily. His hair is sticking up out of different place and his eyes had deep purple bags. "You okay?" I nod my head and open my mouth.

"Scoot over," I tell him, making him roll to the farther side of the bed and holding the blanket and his arms open. His chest is bare and I stare at his toned body, before peeling off my shirt revealing my blue sports bra. When I meet Luke's eyes, I see his eyebrows raised and smirk playing at his lips. I giggle before getting into the bed with him and pressing my lips to his.

I don't know what came over me, but I knew, at this moment, I needed him. His mouth was rough against mine as I felt his tongue massage my own. His hands press into my waist, pulling me closer to him.

Luke rolls on top of me, his lips attaching to my neck and he begins nipping at my surface of my skin. His fingers trailing itself down past my stomach, under my shorts and around the fabric of my underwear.

"Is this okay?" he whisper. I nod my head and breathe out a quiet yes. Luke would never know that he would be the first man to genuinely ask for permission.

I moan out his name and his hand dips into my underwear, plunging one of his fingers inside of me. I hadn't been touched in months and had never been touched by someone who genuinely cared about me.

I bite my lip and let out a cry, yelling Luke's name as he continues to finger me. He enters another one of his fingers before applying pressure to my clit with his thumb, while his lips sync against mine.

"I want you to say my name, baby girl," Luke whispers against my lips as my hips buck into his fingers, making him thrust his hand rougher.

"Luke, deeper," I beg, screwing my eyes shut before he removes his fingers and lips away from me, making me crave his warmth.

His fingers hook around the hem of my shorts and underwear before dragging them down and discarding them to the floor. 

Luke didn't do anything aside from staring at my body. I watched his eyes wander over every scar that has been inflicted upon many men (and women). I saw his bottom lip quiver and I wanted to reach out to touch him, tell him it was okay, but I felt embarrassed and to scared to move.

I begin to close my legs but Luke stops me before dragging me down the bed and putting my legs on his shoulders.

"You're beautiful." he kisses the inside of thigh where a noticeably large scar was, and lips continued to trace up the scar before his ocean eyes met with my brown ones. "I'm going to make you feel like a princess." I can see Luke smirk before his lips brush against my core.

Pressing his tongue flat against me, I feel the pads of his hands slide up my thigh as his lips begin to suck on my clit.

I throw my head back and cover my face with my hands, feeling his tongue slip inside me. His tongue licked every edge and curve inside of me before he started doing circle-eights around my folds. Luke's actions become harsher when my legs begin to shake and goose bumps rise onto my skin. His tongue sending me over the edge and he continues to ride out my high and lap up my juices, cleaning me off.

When he untangles my legs from his shoulders, I notice how sweaty he is but I can see a proud smile on his face. we both look at each other and start laughing, while he crawls up beside me.

"So just out of curiosity," Luke begins. "Would this be a good time to ask you out?" I take one of my hands and ruffle his hair.

"Yes it is, asshole." I smile before pressing my lips to his stubbly cheek.

i wrote this chapter specifically bc maadi said i never write smut in my stories and also bc well smut is pretty cool :D im not updating as often bc im at marching band. ily all

-shannon xx