Chapter Two: Lenori's Vision

Lenori, her spirit animal a rainbow ibis, named Myraim, her apprentice and her younger niece, named Morgan, her spirit animal is a rainbow lorikeet, named Myra, were in Lenori's antechamber. Nightlight streamed through a strained-glass window, splashing colorful patterns across the floor.
They sat down on the floor, behind them is red cushions, their feet rested on a low ottoman. Besides them, two birds roosted on their shoulders. Loraine is like a parrot with vibrant of very shade colors on her feathers. Their birds started speaking. Their voices was rhythmic, a melodic pulse that steadied and calmed them. Lenori began to feel very drowsy.
Lenori stared down a misty tunnel. She soared down the hazy passage without any sensation of movement. At its end, she saw a Euran green slope. And a girl with light-skinned,long, wavey golden hair, keen and knowing sky-blue eyes, with eyes as unfathomable as the ocean. She has long-limbs and is quite lean. She has purple and pink flower tattoos around her upper arms, with blue and purple leaves that looks more like feathers than leaves. On girl's chest is gold, silver, purple, and blue stars, moons, stylized creatures, and feathers. There were feathered gold and silver tattoos on her forehead down to her nose. She wore a titanium tralisman with a titanium carving of a hawk, attached to a thin iron-silver chain. Along with hunting leathers.
With the girl is a female Ferruginous hawk. Large as a bronze eagle and powerful, the feathers are golden-brown with a white breast and on the breast is cream and brown speckles on the breast, the hawk also haves bright amber eyes.
The two of them flew down the slope.
The girl is in the shadow of the bird. And the bird is in the shadow of the girl.
The two huntress were chasing after a flock of white cranes and migrating white seagulls.
With a triumph screech, the hawk had brung down a crane and a seagull in her talons. She brung the birds to the girl. The girl smiled, muttered something to the hawk, and put the birds in two packates, and into her bag.
"I wonder where Finn is." whispered the girl.
Lenori stiffened, how did she know about Finn?
"Excuse me, excuse me!" called Morgan.
After a bit of looking around, the girl noticed Lenori and Morgan for the first time. She walked towards them.
"Hello, who are you two?"said the girl.
"I'm Morgan." said Morgan. "My spirit animal is a rainbow lorikeet named Myra."
"I'm Lenori, the Greencloak's seer, you already met my younger niece and apprentice." said Lenori.
"Your spirit animal is a rainbow ibis named Myriam." clarified the girl.
"Umm, yes." said Lenori, confused. "How do you know that?"
"My brother is a Greencloak and told me everything I need to know about being a Greencloak." said the girl.
Having a better look at the sight of the hawk, Lenori gasped and glanced at the girl, with awe.
"You summoned Mithra the Ferruginous Hawk." said Lenori with awe.
The girl nodded. "So I heard." was her reply.
"Who is your brother?" asked Morgan.
"His last name is Cooley." said the girl.
"Finn is your brother?"said Morgan.
"That's right, I already told Finn my story, he can explain." said the girl.
"Make sense." said Morgan. "Anyways, do you have a name?"
The girl snorted a laugh. "But of course, you can't just give a name to anyone. All names have a meaning to represent the keeper of their name."
"Name's Estrella." she added.
"That means 'star' right?"clarified Morgan.
"Bingo,in Eura language."said Estrella.
"I live in Trunswick, with the earl's wife and daughters." she said.
Against their will,they withdrew back into the misty tunnel until the girl and the her bird became specks in the distance. The tunnel collapsed and dissolved.
Lenori noticed that Conor, Briggan, Olvan, his moose, Finn, Dawson, Rumfuss, Cordalles, Halawir, Morgin, Atalanta,the rainbow ibis, and the rainbow lorikeet were all looking at her and Morgan.
"You saw her, didn't you?" said Finn, silently.
Finn's dark blue eyes show both sadness and happiness, after Lenori and Morgan both explained.
"Conor, Morgin, Dawson, and Cordalles do you know about this by any knowledgement?" asked Olvan.
"The earl's wife and her daughter, Adelle are devorced from the earl and took control of a Greencloak friendly and free full town called Silvestriswick." said Morgin.
Olvan nodded. "Finn you are taking the Four Fallen, Dawson, Cordalles, and Morgin to Silvestriswick." Then he looked at Morgin and Conor. "You must convince Estrella and Mithra to come here."