Chapter Six: A Black Wildcat

Finn was the boy from the North, the legend Devin had pretended to be. Abeke and Dawson laughed out loud in shock, Estrella and Cordalles gave astonished grins, Tarik widened his eyes, Meilin stared, and Rollan scoffed and shook his head, like he still didn't quite believe it. Even their Great Beast spirit animals, the Leader of the Legendary Beasts, and the otter spirit animal looked impressed.
Donn was all muscle, with eyes as bright and beautiful yellow as the sun reflected off the water. His fur was dark velvet.
🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊
They went to Trunswick, Monastery Kaitlyn.
The monastery has banners threaded in different colors, in courtyard is a water fountain with white and pale-colored pink lilies and with whistling swans. There were people dressed in rainbow-colored robes and cloaks. Some of them have summoned spirit animals. Estrella, Rollan, and Cordalles has Mithra, Essix, and Halawir on their shoulders. Conor, Dawson, Abeke, Tarik, and Finn left Briggan, Rumfuss, Uraza, Lumeo, and Donn out of passive state.
Then a woman with a wrinkled, but kind face. She has weathered, brown light skin, light blond hair, and bright and wise blue eyes. Her robe and cloak was exquisitely embroidered in the colors of deep ocean green and rich emerald. Her spirit animal is a blue and gold macaw. She had greeted them in the courtyard.
"I'm Dawna, on my shoulder is Kyra, my spirit animal." said Delilah.
"We could use your help, we're looking for Mr. and Mrs. Cooley." said Morgin.
"They're were at the Great Hall, but now they're at the relaxing room." said the monk.
They followed Delilah and Kyra into the city streets and crowded buildings. In the center was a massive stone building. A fortress, or castle. Or perhaps palace was the best word for it. An older central bit had clearly been built with defense mind. But the extensive stone wings on either side had clearly been constructed for beauty and luxury. They were studded with strained-glass windows like jewels. Gargoyles and carvings hung from every stone overhang. Deep blue, amber, and gold flags flapped from poles and hung besides doors and windows.
The stone manor was surrounded by manicured plants and crushed gravel paths. Each bush was trimmed into shapes like pine trees or into geometric shapes. Every rose was pleasingly groomed. Flower bushes formed around the gravel paths.
When they went into a building, there was red banners behind in elegant white table, which has a gold vase with roses.
And the doorways with golden wings by the doorways. A few monks watched the Greencloaks and Redcloak.
Then they finally came into a room in a huge tower.
The tower has elaborate sofas, cushioned chairs, windows framed in gold and silver, along with light, long pink silks, that reflected off the sunlight, and white walls. Along with two monks with a snow leopard spirit animal and a snowy owl spirit animal.

 Along with two monks with a snow leopard spirit animal and a snowy owl spirit animal

"Mom! Dad!" cried out Finn, his eyes surprisely bright.
"Finn!" cried out the monks in unison
The man monk has wild silver hair and dark blue eyes Various green and purple tattoos cover every single visible inch of skin (except for his face) on his body. He wore a stoic fashion and a white spotted scarf. Quite clearly, he has the snow leopard spirit animal. The woman monk has fading golden hair, turning into silver-white. Light-skinned, with eyes as unfathomable as the sunlit ocean, keen and knowing eyes. She had rainbow-colored tattoos, like Estrella's and Finn's tattoos. She wore a dress that was exquisitely embroidered in the colors of deep ocean green and rich sky-blue, and silver cloak. Her spirit animal is the snowy owl.
After embracing Finn and Donn, the monks' eyes went over to Estrella and Mithra.
"My baby?" whispered the woman monk.
Something is beautiful, she'd come to understand, if you want to look at it. Their faces had for many years been the most beautiful thing in the world to her. And for years after, their faces was the images she couldn't help looking for among the crowds of Silvestriswick.
"Your names are Shiloh and Delilah." whispered Estrella, questionly.
Estrella stumbled forward and almost fell against Delilah, while Shiloh brushed his hand against her golden hair. Her arms wrapped around her, it felt warm and wonderful. She felt her cheek lay against her the top of her head, her heartbeat steady against her chest. Part of her felt safe and whole for the first time in her life. Another part ached beyond belief.

 Another part ached beyond belief