Chapter Three: Three Weeks Later

Estrella was playing outside in the green slopes, with Mithra high in the sky. Estrella was sitting in the field of the slopes as fast as she has wings and have eyesight as powerful as an hawk's, from Mithra's speed and sight. She wore leather anklets.
She had bought a set of jesses, the traditional leash used for trained hawks. It was a strap cut from leather,used for keeping hunting hawks-or Great Hawks, in this case-from getting lost or from flying away.
Anyways, Estrella could see through Mithra's eyes.
She soared up, up, above the field, into the open air, and into the village, she looked down at where Estrella's small figure is at. Mithra's gaze turned sharply to focus on one of the castle's battlements. She shrieked. This time,it was the distance cry of something new, really new.
Talking to the earl's wife, (which her name is Camila. And her daughter's name is Ingrid and her younger sisters', name is Michalina, Serenity, Illona, and the baby's name is Caroline).
Is nine Greencloaks.
Once Mithra landed on top of a roof, Estrella had a better view of the Greencloaks. Two younger Eurans are a boy and a girl. They both have the same golden hair, blue eyes, and light-skinned.
The girls has a scar on her left cheek, the Mountain Lion tralisman, a longsword with a gold hilt, wore hunting leathers, and her spirit animal is a female mountain lion.
'Morgin and Atalanta' thought Estrella.
The Euran boy also has a a shepherd's hook,a small knife, a hunting leathers, his spirit animal is a male silver wolf, and the Silver Wolf talisman around his neck.
'Conor and Briggan.'
The Niloan girl has dark brown skin, dark brown eyes, dark brown, skinny braids, she wore hunting leathers, a Niloan bow, a Niloan quarterstaff, a Niloan knife, the Amber Leopard, and her spirit animal is a female leopard with violet eyes.
'Abeke and Uraza'
The Zhongese girl has black hair, fair skin, big dark brown eyes, she wore a hunting robe is exquisitely embroidered in the colors of deep ocean green and rich green, a Zhongese quarterstaff, a Zhongese sword, a Zhongese bow, the Bamboo Panda, and her spirit animal is a female panda bear with silver eyes.
'Meilin and Jhi'
The Amayan boy has tanned-skin,short,tousled dark brown hair, brown eyes, a clash of scars on his wrist, he wore green hunting clothes, Amayan daggers, knifes, a Amayan bow, the Copper Falcon, and his spirit animal is a female gryfalcon with amber eyes.
'Rollan and Essix'
The Euran girl has dark brown skin, pale blonde hair, she wore a green robe, Euran daggers, knifes, bow, the Bronze Eagle, and her spirit animal is a male eagle with bronze-colored eyes.
'Cordalles and Halawir'
The Euran boy has high cheeks, bright eyes, brown hair, warm skin, a friendly tilt to his chin, he wore fancy gold and green hunting clothes, Euran swords, knifes, a Euran bow, a red cloak, no tralisman, and his spirit animal is a male boar with dark eyes.
'Dawnson and Rumfuss'
The eighth person is a young man with wild gray-white hair. Various green and purple tattoos every inch of skin (except for his face) on his body, his spirit animal is hidden in the identity of his tattoos. Among these is a Zhongese symbol, similar to Yin and Yang. His face is quiet and wise.
'Finn' thought Estrella with a hint of wonder.
Estrella blinked her sight back when Mithra flew back and landed on her shoulder.
They are here to find her and want her to join the Greencloaks or the Redcloaks.