Chapter 7

CC's POV

I lifted the weight on top of me, using my super strength that every demon has, the building had collapsed,  luckily we were on the top floor, so it wasn't too hard. Then I limped over to Kaylie, who had blood trickling from her neck

"no, no, no," I said lowly.

I picked her up, then Andy came walking on all the ruble, and Jake came out from the ruble.

"Oh my god," He said running over to her, "I can heal her."

"Do it," I said.

Andy put his hand on her neck were it was cut open, closed his eyes, and concentrated. Then wound closed and she woke up within seconds gasping for air.

Kaylie' POV

I woke up in CC's arms, with Andy standing next to him, gasping for air. I went straight and hugged CC tightly. CC chuckled a little and hugged back, putting me down. I didn't want to let go, but I eventually did. I looked at Andy and he was smiling ear to ear, while I was a little scared of him, so I hid behind CC.

"Kaylie I'm not gonna hurt you anymore, I promise," Andy said.

"How do you know?"

"I talked to my mom and she gave me this necklace," he showed me the necklace around his neck, "it helps me to control my demon side."

I came out from behind CC and ran into Andy's arms, wrapping my legs around his waist. He held me tight, tighter than I was holding him, which was as tight as I could possibly hold him.

"I love you," Andy said.

"I love you too," I said.

"I will never hurt you."

"Good, can we go home now?"

"Of course."

I smile and lay my head on his shoulder, "carry me though, I don't wanna let go."

"Ok baby girl."

So Andy carried me all the way home, while CC and Jake took the two cars.

"So you talked to your mom for me?" I asked.

"Yup, I'd do anything for you Kaylie," Andy said kissing my neck.

"Thank you, Andy."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yes."

"Do you really think you could be happy with me?"

"Maybe, I mean we could get punished just for being in a room together without killing each other, let alone be happy with each other."

"I understand you're scared we're gonna be punished."

"Yeah."

"Otherwise yes?"

"I think so."

I could feel his smile as he kissed my neck, cause my face was buried in the cock of his neck. We got home, went into Andy's room, and just cuddled the rest of the night.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I'm just gonna make a chapter a day cause that's pretty much what I've been doing and maybe sometimes more than one a day but anyways vote comment follow maybe please love you people