Chapter 11

Kaylie's POV

I woke up with Andy in his arms, went downstairs, and started making breakfast burritos. Then CC came down, he turned me around, and kissed me, I kissed back, but felt so guilty. I pushed him away, softly.

"CC I can't do this," I said.

"Please," CC said.

"I wanna but I can't."

"Then break up with him."

"But I love him," I mumbled.

"It didn't  seem like that yesterday."

I just gave him this look of such disgust and said, "you're fucking kidding me right."

"No I'm not."

"All that was running through my head was Andy, yes I know I should have stopped, but I didn't, and don't assume shit, you're not in my damn head, you are not me, so I suggest you back the fuck off."

"Or what."

"Try me."

So he grabs me by the wrist and drags me to the backyard and said to me, "You're fuckin mine now," so I slapped the shit outta him.

"Say some shit like that one more time, I tell Andy you raped me," I said.

He looked so shocked I thought his eyes were gonna fall out his head. I walked back inside and went back to making waffles. Andy came down as he normally does and kissed my cheek.

"Good morning gorgeous," Andy said.

"Morning sexy," I said, turned around and pecked his lips.

"What cha makin."

"Waffles."

"Mmmhmmm."

I smiled, turned back around, and continued cooking. I finished cooking, served the boys, sat next to Andy, and started eating. The whole time CC kept staring at me, we all finished eating and I cleaned up, while Andy watched Game of Thrones, and the others were in their rooms. I finished cleaning and sat next to Andy with my head in his lap.

"I love you, you know that right," I said.

"Yes, and I love you," Andy said. leaned down, and kissed me.

I kissed back and smiled. Then we continued our day as normal, with the lake, Starbucks, and went swimming in his pool.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW CHAPTER!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!