Chapter 10

Kaylie's POV

I woke up once again in a sleeping Andy's arms. I got up and went downstairs and thought I'd make breakfast for the boys. I started making some waffles when CC came down.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey, what cha makin," CC said.

"Just some waffles," I said.

I turn around and CC is right behind me looking me in the eyes. CC leans in, but I don't stop him, my first mistake. He kisses me, and I make another mistake, I kissed back. Oh does shit get worse, yes it does. He grabs my ass and picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. I quickly turn off the waffle maker and CC carries me upstairs to his room and lays me on the bed. I tug at his shirt, he takes off his and my shirt, and continues kissing me. He takes off my bra and sucks on my boobs, I moan softly, and palm him. He groans and rips off my sweatpants and underwear, and starts eating me out. I could feel him tongue fuck me and suck on me, I moaned and tangled my fingers him his long black hair. Then he slips off his pants and underwear and slips in me, I let out a gasp from how big he was.

"fuck," I let out.

he smirked, started thrusting, and hovered over me. I wrapped my arms around hi neck and stuffed my face into the crock of his neck cause it just hit me that this was supposed to be Andy, but it felt so good, and I just couldn't look at him. After a good 30 minutes of him thrusting and rubbing me we both came. He plopped next to me and I just didn't know what to do. If it was Andy I'd cuddle him, but I just didn't know what to do know, I think CC felt the same way.

"Shit," I just let out.

"Yeeeeeaaaaahhh," CC said.

"What now?"

"I don't know."

"God damnit."

"I'm sorry."

"No I'm sorry," I got up put on my clothes, "We never speak of this," I said and snuck back downstairs and started cooking again.

As I was cooking I felt two arms wrap around me, I jumped a bit, turned around and kissed Andy's lips just like I normally would.

"Hey beautiful," Andy said.

"Hey," I smiled, thank you mom for all those acting classes.

Andy and I went about our day normally, which was hang out at the lake, have some starbucks, and cuddle, then sleep together, only difference was I felt guilty the whole time about all the mistakes I had done that day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry I haven't posted I've had writers block and as you guys know my aunt died plus school has started so I'll try to post as much as I can but I think I made it up to you guys with this