two

tyler sat up in his bed, instantly clutching his head from the numbing pain. he groaned, and reached over to his bed side to grab pills that he already had set out the night before.
he swallowed the pills and slowly pulled himself out of his white covers, and pulled his thigh highs up and his sweater down.
slowly he lifted himself off of his bed and rubbed his eyes.
he walked down stairs to be greeted with an empty living room, joshua was never home during the day, he was working for his dads business.
tyler stayed home, occasionally taking surveys for stores for a few extra bucks every once in a while, usually only when he gets bored or when he realizes josh didn't pick up chocolate milk, which means there low on money.
he yawned, a small kitten like yawn, and stretched out his arm and pulled out a fruit cup josh prepared for tyler before work, josh was caring, but not to caring, he made tyler lunch and breakfast to make sure he eat, because he knew from just looking at tyler, that he was losing weight and wasn't eating well.
tyler plopped himself onto the couch and started to munch on his fruits, while watching dance moms.
he heard that the dance coach went to jail, and that made him happy because she was mean to the little kids.
he knew that if a full grown adult ever yelled at him the way that the dance coach did, he would have a panic attack.
but tyler can't leave the house without having a panic attack.
tyler can't even talk to josh without having a panic attack.
speaking of josh,
tyler wish he could speak to him, but he's to afraid to even open his mouth around him.
he's afraid josh will kick him out for the way he lives, and then what would little tyler do.
buzzzzz
tyler picked his phone up to see a message from brendon:
i'll pick you up at ten if your coming tonight. lots of free weed and alcohol. plus, you need a good fuck tonight.
tyler rolled his eyes, replying to brendon that he would be ready at ten sharp.
he finished his fruit bowl and headed upstairs to get ready for the night.
black lace panties, rose embroidered shorts and a pink crop top.
he wanted to impress the guys he would run into tonight.
since, ya know, he would never be able to impress joshua.

hi bbys! feedback? new type of story, super little tyler and he does drugs n shit and josh is super clueless to the fact he's little :(
love you all lots!!
💕