ten

*READ A/N AT THE END OF CHAPTER PLEASE!*

"that's good." joshua said.

they sat in an awkward silence for a few seconds before josh spoke again.

"would you like to have dinner with me? i think i'm gonna cook a pizza. i also just bought some wine, if your legal to drink. i'm not so sure so i'm sorry if you aren't and i'm sorry for babbling it just happens when -"

"s-sure. and i'm l-legal" tyler giggled at the babbling man.

josh blushed. "okay! so i have a cheese and a meat pizza....?"

tyler thought for second before making a disgusted face, "cheese p-please. i always have to p-pick off the meat b-because it's g-gross" tyler stuck his tongue out. josh laughed.

"okay. you can stay here if you want, or you could come out with me and we could talk so more?"

tyler nodded, and josh stood up to leave. he turned around at the door. and tyler looked at him funny.

"c-could you close the d-door please? i need t-to change my c-clothes"

josh nodded and blushed, once again, and closed the door in a hurry.

———————-

let's talk. i really want to talk to you guys because y'all are all so lovely.

what if i start a gc on twitter and we could all talk? would y'all like that?

we could all talk and get to know each other and i can talk about my pretty boy some more if y'all care and we can all support each other and it would be really cool.

s'cool

anyways, if yes, leave you username in the comments and i'll add once i get at least ten people's users.

oh, and happy spooky halloween!