three

loud music filled tyler's ears as he drunken-ly walked to the bar for his fifth drink that night.
brendon took someone to the bathroom and tyler hasn't seen him since, so he decided to find something strong to knock him out.
he walks to the bar and places his hand on the counter, he shoves his other hand into his pockets to fish out some money.
he pulls his hand out empty
brendon must of token the rest of his money.
tyler sighs, and stumbles over to a seat and pulls his phone out.
few minuets pass, and tyler feels and arm wrap around his and the seat dip.
drunken words spill out of the man next to him, "hey cutie, want to have some fun tonight?"
tyler just nods as he walks to an empty room with the unknown man.

...

josh was pacing around, waiting for tyler to get home. he always waited for tyler,  that was the only time he ever saw tyler.
the door opens and tyler walks in and drops all his stuff on the floor and stumbles up the stairs.
he slams the door close and passes out on his bed, still wearing his shoes.
josh goes over to his stuff, and picks his phone up.
he types in tyler's passcode and goes into his snapchat, swiping up to look at his memories.
he always takes videos and pictures to remember what happened that night
josh taps on a video and all he can see is tyler's face and a man in the background.
the bed - josh assumes - creaks as they rock back and forth and it takes a moment for josh to understand what's going on.
tyler was having sex with someone he didn't know.
but he probably does this every night.

i promise the story will get better but i'm still trying to lay the plot down.
anyways, you may have saw that i unpublished all my books besides this one, i may publish them again one day but in all honestly i hate them.
i'm so sorry i hope you all don't hate me :(