thirteen

hello! sorry i haven't updated the past week, a lot has happened and i needed to deal with it.
anyways, here's a new chapter!
——————————————————
it was 4am, the time tyler always comes home. and he was no where to be found.

josh had been sitting outside for the past thirty minutes waiting for the small to return, but he hasn't showed up. worry filled joshua, but he remained calm and kept waiting. sometimes his friend was late dumping him off at the end of the driveway.

joshua laid back in the chair he was resting in and admired the house he as sharing with the boy. two story wooden house covered in over grown vines. it was beautiful.

just before joshua drifted off to sleep, he here tires on gravel approaching the house. he immediabtly sat up and watch the beaten up red car pull into the driveway, music blaring.

he could see the boy grab a bag and clumsily fall out of the car. once he finally stood up the driver yanked him back in by his arm and planted a rough and sloppy kiss onto his lips, gripping his throat tightly. he then pushed tyler out by his throat and drove away.

joshua ran to the boy and helped him inside. he had no clue who that man was, he never met tyler outside.

he picked up the smaller boy and carried him into the house and up the stairs, laying him on the boys pretty bed.

tyler's look was horrifying. the only color his face held was red and green. the corner of his eyes were crusted and his nose was wet and drippy. his clothes looked like they had been torn to shreds.

tyler was passed out, mumbling a few words every now and then.

joshua carefully flipped his arm over, checking for the worst case possible.

signing in relief, he didn't find track marks. tyler knew better.

he slowly covered tyler in a blanket and walked out of his room, turning off the light and closing the door behind him.

joshua didn't sleep well that night.