Chapter 2

It’s been three days. Renesmee looks 3 months while I looked 2 years. Everyone kep giving me worried looks. I could now walk and talk. Believe me, I had a lot to say to Jacob. It was mainly threats that if he hurt my sister I would boil him alive from the inside out. Was that too harsh? 

Everyone only laughed because my voice is high pitched and innocent sounding. 

One day, the mutt was over. I found out he had imprinted on Renesmee. I TOLD YOU HE DID SOMETHING I DIDN'T LIKE. 

I knew mommy wouldn’t like it and I looked forward to seeing what she would do to him when she finds out. 

I was sitting on the floor playing with my blocks. Renesmee was being held by Auntie Rosalie. 

Suddenly, daddy went upstairs. Is mommy awake? I was excited to see her. I followed him until I got to the bottom of the stairs. I heard footsteps then felt someone pick me up. It was grandpa. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I looked up the stairs. He brought me back over to the rest of the family. 

“You’ll see her in just a little bit” 

“Want to see her now” 

I soon became impatient. I couldn’t wait to see her. Soon, Jacob went outside. 

“Uh-oh” 

Everyone laughs. When they came back inside, I squirmed in grandpa’s arms and he sat me down. 

“Mommy!” 

I ran to her. I wrapped my arms around her legs. 

“This is Kataline. She’s our miracle” 

I smiled brightly up at her showing my little teeth. She smiled and picked me up. 

“Mommy, I excited to meet you” 

Hey, I looked 2. I couldn’t say certain words just yet. 

She carried me while everyone greeted her. When Aunt Rosalie turned out she revealed Renesmee. I was still smiling brightly. Daddy took me into his arms so mommy could hold her. 

Renesmee ended up showing mommy a memory. 

“What was that?” 

“She showed you the first memory she had of you” 

“Showed me? How?” 

“How do I hear thoughts? How  does Alice see the future? How can Kata control the elements. They’re gifted.” 

Mommy looked at me. “Elements?” 

I nodded excitedly. I made a flower bloom from my hand. I held it out to her. She took it with a smile. Renesmee and I smiled at each other. 

“I’ve only been out for two days” 

“Their growth rate us unprecedented” 

“Who's older?” 

“Renesmee is older. Kataline has more venom in her. She’s more vampire than human. We think that’s why she’s aging faster” 

As mommy  was now holding both of us, the stupid, smelly and ugly wolf had to ruin it. 

“All right. That’s enough experimenting for one day” 

“Jacob, she’s doing great” 

Yeah! You tell him daddy!

“Yeah. Let’s not push it though” 

“What’s your problem?” asked mommy. 

Auntie Rosalie spoke up, “Oh, do tell her Jacob”

“This should be good,” said Uncle Emmett. 

Now you know I had to add my input. 

“You’re in trouble now, pup” 

Uncle Emmett and Uncle Jasper laughed. 

“Hold on a second” 

Daddy took Renesmee from mommy while Uncle Jasper got me. I was smiling. This is the most interesting thing that’s happened today besides meeting mommy. 

“Bella. Look, it’s a wolf thing” 

“What’s a wolf thing?” 

“Um…You know we have no control over it. We can’t choose who it happens with. And it doesn’t mean what you think, Bella. I promise” 

“Take Renesmee and Kataline out of the room” 

“No! I wanna watch. Pwease” 

“Stay with Jasper” 

I nodded. I clung to Uncle Jasper. Daddy touched mommy’s shoulder. 

“Edward, don’t touch me. I don’t want to hurt you” 

He took his hand away and I sniggered. Mommy grabs hold of Jacob and yanks him. After she throws him outside she starts to yell. 

“You imprinted on my daughter!?” 

“It wasn’t a choice!” 

“She’s a baby!” 

“It’s not like that. You think Edward would let me live if it was? Or even Kat?” 

“We’re still debating it” 

I nodded in agreement. 

I’ve held her once! One time, Jacob. And already you think you think that you have some moronic wolfy claim. She’s mine!” 

She hit Jacob. I giggled to myself. Go mommy! Leah and Seth appeared. I liked them. They were nice. Leah growled at mommy some. 

“It’s fine, Leah” 

“You’re gonna stay away from her” 

“You know I can’t do that” 

Mommy punches Jacob in the stomach. I winced slightly. Hahahaha, classic. 

“Stop her, Edward,” said Grandma. 

“He said it’s fine. She’s amazing, right?” 

I nodded with a smile. 

“Do you remember how much you wanted to be around me 3 days ago? That’s gone now, right” 

“Long gone” 

“Because it was her. From the beginning it was Nessie who wanted me here” 

Did he just say what I think he just said? Are you stupid, Jacob!? Abort, Abort. BIG MISTAKE. You’re so stupid. This is why I don’t like you

“Nessie? You nicknamed my daughter after the Loch Ness Monster!?” 

Before she could hit him again, Seth got in the way. Mommy pushes him aside easily. He hit the tree before falling in pain. Poor Sethie. 

“Seth, are you okay?” 

“Seth, I’m sorry” 

“He’ll be alright” 

We turned back to mommy and Jacob. 

“Bella, you know me better than anyone. All I want is for Ness-Renesmee to be safe. Happy. Look, nothing ever made sense before. You. Me. Any of it. And now I understand why. This was the reason” 

I pouted. I was hoping for another punch or two. Oh well. Beggars can’t be choosers.