Chapter 8

The witnesses were saying goodbye and leaving. 

I hugged Benjamin and Tia. I saw Uncle Jasper talking to Peter and Charlotte. I ran to them and hugged them. They smiled. 

“Take care Kata” 

“I will” 

When they left, I went to the Irish Coven

(Edward’s Pov)

Jacob, Jane, Alec, and I were watching Renesmee and Kataline speak with the Amazon and Irish Coven. 

“You have a beautiful family. Their going to be around for a long time aren’t they” 

“A very long time. I’m glad Renesmee had you Jacob and Kataline for you Jane” 

They smiled. 

“So should I start calling you dad?” 

“No” 

“What about me?” asked Jane. 

“No” 

They laughed. Alec grins. 

(Kataline’s Pov)

Renesmee and I run into dad’s arms. Soon mom joins us. She gets mine and Renesmee’s hands and placed them on her cheek. She listens to our thoughts. 

“Yeah. We’re all gonna be together now” 

We hugged her. 

(Edward’s Pov)

I saw Alice’s vision. Renesmee and Kataline were grown up. Renesmee was with Jacob and Kataline was with Jane. They were happy together. Soon myself, Bella, and Alec walk up. 

Renesmee and Kataline hug us while smiling while Jane hugs Alec. I couldn’t help but smile. They were happy. 

(Kataline’s Pov)

Mom and Dad went to their meadow. 

Grandma was fussing Aunt Alice and Uncle Jasper for leaving like they did. 

Grandpa was talking with Alec and Jane. 

Uncle Emmett was playing video games. 

Aunt Rosalie was reading a magazine while sitting next to Uncle Emmett. 

Jacob was stuffing his ugly face with food-like usual. 

Suddenly, Renesmee hugged me. I smiled and hugged her back tightly. 

When I looked out the window the sun was setting. Today ended on a great note.

We now had forever.