2

A week has gone, Lisa and Taehyung friendship had gone stronger day by day. From the day and night, both can't keep away their hands from the phones as they want to text their friends-lover every moment.

Taehyungie ; I miss you

Lisa the cute girl ; me too

Taehyungie ; Lisa, how about we meet this Saturday? Are you free?

Lisa the cute girl ; a date?

Taehyungie ; what do you expect? If you want that, we can ;)

Lisa the cute girl ; I'm free

Taehyungie ; good! It's night Lisa, goodnight!

Lisa the cute girl ; night!

After that, both off their phones while smile happily like an idiot person. Lisa can't believe that she did this, for the first time she talks to a boy and she didn't expect this to happen. Based on her friend experience, they said boys always cheating and bad. But, Taehyung is far from that. Instead, he's such a calm and sweet boy.

What did Lisa knows about Taehyung isn't that much, but she just know that Taehyung is a popular youtuber. And what's make Lisa even more shocked is that, Taehyung got a 1.1million subscriber. She got really hyped when she know that she has been friend with a handsome and hot youtuber.

And Taehyung, he doesn't feel alone anymore, Lisa is the one who fulfil his need such as care and love. He crave for that, and without Lisa's knowing, she did it. She's the daughter of CEO which make Taehyung amazed.

They both is completely different, Taehyung is a youtuber while Lisa is the daughter of CEO. When we got to know someone that we never expect. But, it's happen. Could it be fate?

Mostly, the daughter of CEO, all act like they have money, time to spend, arrogant and so on but Lisa is different from that, she's lovely and kind heart. Which make him surprised knowing that she accepted him the way he's.

___________

The day has coming, Saturday. Where they plan to meet. At first, both sounds awkward when already a week they didn't meet. But gladly, Taehyung know how to lighten up the mood.

The first thing they do is to watch some horror movie. Which they both isn't so good to maintain from startled or scared. And, two times they hugged each other.

After that, they go to shopping to buy some things for Taehyung's camera and Lisa's food.

Both are so happy when they got the time to spend together like this, and they don't even realise that they look like a couple. People around them smiling at their both behaviour where they're very playful and childish. It's so sweet.

"Dinner time!" Taehyung said happily and immediately go to a sushi restaurant. He has been craved for this like 2 days ago and yes, dream come true. Finally.

Lisa followed from his back and take a sit after that. Taehyung read my mind? Because I want sushi too. She smile at her thought.

"2 tuna, 2 egg mayo.." Lisa keep blabbering about sushi that she wants. It's look like she order all the different kinds of sushi.

"It's already 9:00pm" Taehyung look at the clock, realise that they both has spend their time for 5 hours.

"Well" Lisa took out her phone and start to play a game while waiting for the sushi to come "I'm not tired"

"Wow, you have an such good energy" Taehyung smile,

Lisa faced Taehyung "I'm," she smirked and look down at her phone back

In Taehyung side, he was looking at how Lisa's react from the game she play. It makes his heart flutter again to see Lisa cute reaction. And, it's rare to find a girl that loves to play games.

Suddenly, Taehyung thought about something that he has been waiting for to said, and a reason why he plan to meet Lisa. It's the time. Hopefully...

"Lisa" Taehyung call her name, she immediately look at him with a confused face "this is not what friends do you know," Taehyung said

"What do you mean?" She sounds more confused

"I mean. Would a friends go out and act like this..." Taehyung look down, he start to feel nervous

"Taehyung, go to the point please" Lisa said

"you would expect this is a date? and it's a date." Taehyung faced Lisa and take a deep breath "will you be my girlfriend?"

Lisa heart just dropped somewhere, maybe in a Taehyung's hand. How long has she been waiting for Taehyung to asked this, and it's like a dream come true.

_____________

3 months after

Taehyung lay on his bed after he finish his work, he grab his phone just to sent a message to Lisa. He sigh because he was too tired but it's for Lisa, he would do anything.

Baby boo 💜🐯 ; hey, I uploaded my new video on YouTube, don't forget to watch!

Soon to be wife 💕 ; I won't forget if it's you ;) what video about?

Baby boo 💜🐯 ; about that, you need to watch first

Soon to be wife 💕 ; okay :)

Baby boo 💜🐯 ; 💜

Lisa grab her laptop beside her and open it. She immediately tap at the notification as she saw a new video from Taetiger. She click it and focuses on the vid. He looks so damn handsome.

"Hey! I make this video for the one that i love . Its already 3 month and we're still together . For the first time i meet her , she was too cute playing with my dog , yeontan . Its really cute right! If she is watching this now , i want her to know that i love her than all my friends. Lol , of course i am . But yeah , my mom is still on the top list! Hahahaha . I love her and loyal to her , she's too! Thank you for loving me for a long time..." and blabbering something sweet for Lisa .

Suddenly a tears start to going down, so this is how it's feel to be in a relationship?. The boy really loves and appreciates her, just like her do. Taehyung know what's good.

"Love my Limario from Taeger" And the last he said

It's make Lisa crying more loudly when she heard that cute nickname and 'love'. She watch the comment section,

My Taelice ship is sailing - My boy got no jams

Omo! This is so cute - I'm your hoe

Errrrr - Infires man spit fire

Im the third wheel - Muscle pig

Aww Tae , my friend is so sweet - namjoonie

Ikr - I love eat

She smile when she read the comment and received a good respond.

                              💜🐯

So! They're already 3 months! WOW SO FAST WHERE IS KOREABOO!? DID KOREABOO WRITE AN ARTICLE ABOUT TAELICE?? ehehehrhhe jk guys , i really love yo guys 💜❤️