8

Lisa open her eyes slowly, she sighed. She remember what happen last night and it was a nightmare. She look over the side, the sun is too bright. She tried to stand but she just realise that she wasn't wearing any clothes on.

"Baekhyun." She throw all the thing near her, "look what you did." She said to herself and close her face. Suddenly she spoke someone's name "Taehyung.." She don't know why the name come out. "I'm sorry"

Get out of this house and run. Find Taehyung. She thought, she nodded to herself. Without waiting, she take a shower, after that her luggage and all the things. She went downstairs. She saw him, but she didn't dare to look at him.

"Where are you going?" He asked, looking at Lisa head to toe

"None of your business" she walked out,

He smirked "thanks" he clapped his hand when he know the girl finally give up

She put her luggage inside the car and start to drove. I coming to find you. She open her phone just to find Taehyung's house. She's so desperate to meet Taehyung's now, she miss him. Really.

______________

'188' she read the room number, this was Taehyung apartment right? She knock the door "hello?" No ones replied, she believes his grandmother was still here "somebody's there? Hello?" And the door cracked open, reveals the cute grandma in front of her, she smile and bowed.

"Who are you young girl?" The grandma asked friendly

"I'm... Taehyung's friend," she lied. She's a stranger right?

"He's not here" she smile,

"I- I know..." She stutter a little "I just need a help"

"Come inside," the grandma allowed her to go inside, when she step inside, she saw 'Yeontan' Taehyung's puppy. "Sit there, I'll make you a tea" she said.

But Lisa didn't want to sit, the family frame caught her attention, she goes there and found a Kim's family picture, Taehyung look so handsome back then, she giggles. She look this and that until she found a familiar picture. Why do he keep my picture?

"It was you?" The grandma spoke which make Lisa turned back "you're lucky girl"

"Me...?"

"Yes, Taehyung said he loves you so much" the grandma laugh a little "you know what? He never been in an serious relationship like that, you change him to be a good boy" Lisa smile, "you're cute"

"Thanks" she bowed down to the grandma

"Tell me what you want to know?"

"Taehyung"

_______________

After all the detail she got, she thanked the grandma and leave, not forget to kiss 'yeontan'. After Lisa was gone, the old lady realise that she need to call Taehyung.

"Do you miss me?"

"Of course not, the girl is so kind and cute"

"Who? Girl?"

"Lisa"

"Ahh.. Why?"

"Be prepared Taehyung, she wants to meet you"

"Huh? What!?"

"I told her ever-" she was cut off when Tae's end the calls.

"She what!? Why?" He start to get up from sit and think what to do "never mind, let's just eat first" Taehyung faced the ramen that he was about to eat but the calls bother him.

💜🐯

🤔?