10

Taehyung feel so bad when he made Lisa's hurt, he run to catch Lisa back. When he found her crying, he pull Lisa hand and turn her around just to give her a warm hug.

"You don't know me... Taehyung?" She asked, crying over his shoulder

"Tell me about you more" Taehyung patted her hair softly.

"They treat me so good, and I don't wanna let them down, I do this. Just because of them to be happy," Lisa suddenly got a hiccups "and I want you to know.. I don't even love him.. I only love you"

Taehyung heart warm a little bit, he smile "cry"

"Why are you saying like that.. I hate you" she said, and tighten their hug.

______________

"Tell me right now, where is Lisa?" Lisa's mom asked Baekhyun who were drunken. He didn't reply, instead he laugh "don't laugh! I'm serious right now!"

"The first thing I said, I don't where she's. That's all" Baekhyun spoke

"You stupid idiot, and then you just let her go like that?" Lisa's mom slapped his face

"Listen, not anyone wants to be with someone they doesn't love." Baekhyun glare, honestly, she hate this auntie (?)

"Now, who care about that!?" She scream "I want my daughter back!"

"Damn, can you shut up? So annoying" Baekhyun shook his head

"Guards, go find her" Lisa's mom tell the guards what to do and the guards just nodded.

"Listen, I don't want Lisa. You should know, she do this because of you. She loves you. Yet you treating her like this. It's not fair? I admitted, your daughter is pretty, kind, beautiful but do she deserves a guy like me? Love can't be forced"

After what Baekhyun said, Lisa's mom left speechless.

____________

"So... You don't have a family?" She asked while looking at the sunset with him, it's so beautiful.

"Yes, that's why I stay with my grandma" Taehyung nodded

"Where is them?" Lisa was curious,

"I hope, in heaven. If only they're here, how would they treat me?" Taehyung asked himself and then faced Lisa "you. How does your parents treat you?"

"Me? they're not bad. Giving me food, money and all. I guess what they're doing is right but something was missing" she spoke "love."

Taehyung put his arm around Lisa shoulder, became more closer.

"I'm sorry, there's so many secrets that we keep" Lisa look down "as a couple, we should revealed our secrets right?" She pout

"No Lisa. It's just, some people want others to know that their life gon so well. So they keep it as secret to impress people's around them, they're okay. But it's actually not a good idea, a secret like this should be reveal" Taehyung said

"I see.. You got the point thought.." Lisa nodded, agreed what Taehyung said

"Do you think I accept you?" Taehyung suddenly push Lisa slowly

Lisa was shocked "of course you're, right?" She pout like a little baby, Taehyung chuckles and hold her cheeks

"Yes baby"

💜🐯

TAELICE. IS. THE. CUTEST.