7

Today Lisa just look outside the window, is she waiting for something? Yes, miracle to happen. The thought that she has is getting worse and worser, she keep thinking that she's not good for anyone, a bad girl, not perfect to be a wife, Taehyung doesn't love her anymore. And she believe what she thought, I hope you never change, Taehyung. I hope

"Yah" someone called her from behind, no need to turn around because she knows to well who own that voice "why are you crying all night?" Lisa smirked, do he even care about her? "It's annoying" he said

Lisa didn't talk, she just look outside, let the man talk alone.

"You know what? I feel like I'm in a mental hospital" he laugh, but Lisa didn't enjoy that joke "you can't laugh too" his laugh become bigger.

Lisa stand up from the sofa and take the pillow,

"Shit-" Baekhyun flinched back away when Lisa hit him using the pillow, even its just a pillow yet it's still hurt. "What the fuck?" He cursed

"Don't forget the rule," Lisa shoot a glare

"Chill. I'm just bored? Living with you, isn't what I want. But can you just soften your heart, accept me?" He became closer,

Lisa hold his broad chest "even if I do, you would do your things right?" Baekhyun take her hands away, become more closer than before until Lisa bumped to the coffee table. She try to maintain her body to stand straight.

"You know me so well." He smirked, Lisa was shook when the older suddenly bite her left ear.

"Just- stop." Lisa walk away, she could heard a big smirked on the older face.

________________

Night has enter, Baekhyun was gone, doing his things and Lisa's alone in the house. She sighed, what married is this.. She bump her face to the pillow, suddenly a notification was heard from her phone. She immediately take it new video! She scream happily inside her heart, she grabbed her laptop and open it.

' Day 1 at German '

She smile just by looking at the thumbnail, he's still the same person. the boxy smile, the social-butterfly where he get friends from a toilet or anywhere, the classy him, what should I add more? Everything is perfect! But he looks so happy.. There's again the thought, could it be because Taehyung forgot her? He's very happy and sure, Taehyung forgot her right? Is he?

With a sad face, she's still watching the vid until it's ends. And of course, the comments section.

I never hear you mention her now - infires man

Where is she?? - you got no jams

Aww! You are so cute and handsome!! - Important bussinesseu

If i were your girlfriend, i will never cheat on you - Smell

Somebody's told me that your girlfriend cheat on you? you found her kiss with a boy? whore. - peoplecallmesasaeng

Please, be with Lisa back please 😭 I love you both - lisalisa

Taehyung, why the fuck you make friends in the toilet again? - tae123

26:45 got me laugh like TF HAHAHHAHAHAHA Taehyung is so savage tho - armyblink

There's some comments that catch her attention. Some people miss them to be together, spread fake news. What the hell? She don't know what to said but too read all the comments, and most of the people believe that she cheat.

She look down, she know she made a mistake. If only I can turn back time, but that will never happen.

______________

2:45a.m.

Lisa was about to sleep but someone cracked the door open, she was shocked to see a drunken face of Baekhyun. He look so different.

"What- what are you doing here?" Lisa was scared to hell when she saw a smirked on his face, what's inside his head? "We have a rule." Lisa spoke, he didn't care about that, instead he just come closer to the bed.

"Lisa." He mumble Lisa's name. He then crawl onto the bed

"Didn't I tell you to not to come to my room!" Lisa scream and take a pillow to cover herself. But it's look like he didn't hear what Lisa said, he keep getting closer and stop when they're already so close.

"I don't care about the rules. I just need someone, right now." He said with a whisper voice, he start to touch Lisa shoulder but she shrugged it away.

"Get out!" She scream again, "don't do this? You don't love me!" She tried to push him, too bad. She can't.

"That's right. But I can't control my lust and desire, you know?" He start to hold her face roughly and kiss her on the lips,

Lisa cried, it feels so hurt. He bite until the blood come out. He start to slap Lisa's face after that and sit on top of her.

Lisa couldn't stop crying, "cry because me baby" he said.

It's hurt.

🐯💜

OMG OMG Baekhyun why-