Prologue

Jaebum and Youngjae are sitting next to each other on the plane and are currently in a heated conversation about their vacation. 

"I think seeing the Statue of Liberty was the best thing." Youngjae states as he point's his finger at Jaebum.

"You've got to be kidding. It was just a statue. I think seeing time square and going to see a musical on Broadway was the best thing." Jaebum said as he looks at Youngjae with a determined look. 

"I will admit that the musical was fun but I liked seeing the statue up close. And getting to walk up it was tiring but the view was so worth it." Youngjae said as he looks back at Jaebum with the same determination. 

Jaebum opened his mouth to say something when they hear the pilot come over the speaker. Jaebum tried to listen to what he was saying but couldn't understand anything he was saying. It sounded like he was panicking so his words came out in a string clumped together. He'd be surprised if anyone could understand him. Jaebum just shrugged his shoulders and went back to his conversation with Youngjae. As Youngjae open's his mouth to retaliate with what Jaebum has said they feel the plane start to fall. There are masks hanging in front of them and Jaebum struggles to help Youngjae get his. Once Youngjae's mask is on he puts his on and grabs hold of Youngjae's hand. He looks at Youngjae to see pure terror in his eyes and all he can hear is screaming from everyone around them. He looks at Youngjae and turns his head so they are making eye contact.

"It's going to be okay! We're going to be fine!" Jaebum shouts so Youngjae can hear him over the screaming. 

The next thing Jaebum knows is he's seeing black. He can hear beeping and slowly tries to open his eyes. His eyes don't seem to respond at first. He tries again and this time they slowly open. He looks around confused before noticing he's in a hospital room. He looks around panicked looking for Youngjae only to find he's not in the room. Jaebum has the room to himself and notices his arm and leg are in a cast and he has a bandage wrapped around his head and chest. He tries to move and winces at the pain. He leans back against the pillows and waits to see if a doctor or nurse will come in soon. He's hoping they will tell him where Youngjae is.

--------------------------

The prologue is finally here! I feel so bad for writing this. It hurts me to write anyone in pain. Comment if you liked the story and if you would like me to continue it. Hope you enjoyed reading this. I hope you look forward to the first chapter. Thank you for reading!~Luna