Chapter Two

Jaebum woke up with a start. He lifted his head off of the bed and took a deep breath. He looked around and found Youngjae still asleep. He sat back in the wheelchair and took deep breaths until his heart beat was back to normal. He started to think about the dream and realized that it was right. He told Youngjae they would be fine but here they are in a hospital. Jaebum got by with a couple of broken bones and scratches while Youngjae is laying in a bed unconscious. He failed him when he said he would protect him. Their in this situation because of him. It's all his fault. He was brought out of his thoughts when he heard the door open. He looked up to see who it was and saw the nurse that brought him here. 

"I'm sorry but I need to take you back to your room." She said as she walked over smiling sadly at him.

"I can't leave him. What if he wakes up in the middle of the night. I need to be here when he wakes up. I need to tell him how sorry I am for all of this. It's all my fault that we're here." Jaebum said as he grabbed Youngjae's hand.

"I'm sorry but I need to take you back. If he wakes up I will come and tell you." The nurse said as she started to wheel him towards the door.

Jaebum just sat staring at Youngjae as they left the room. As soon as they were out of the room he stared blankly at the ground. Once they got to his room and the nurse helped him back into his bed he started crying. 

"I'm sure he won't blame you for this. The plane malfunctioned. There was nothing you could have done." She said.

"I could have stopped us from getting on the plane. If we never got on that plane we wouldn't be here." Jaebum said as he started to cry harder. 

The nurse said nothing as she looked sadly at him and walked out of the room. Jaebum laid down and got as comfortable as he could. He ended up crying himself to sleep. He had the same dream again but it got worse. He ended up getting Youngjae out of his seat and the branch out of his leg but he watched helplessly as Youngjae died in his arms. He woke up breathing heavily and his hair was flattened by sweat. He tried to calm his heart beat as he took deep breaths. He started to cry again as he thought about the dream. He never wants to have it again. He looked to the clock and saw that it was only two in the morning. He finally calmed down and sat staring at the wall in front of him. As he sat starting blankly at the wall he heard the door open. He didn't bother looking away to see who it was. The person walked into his view and he finally saw that is was the nurse from before. He looked at her and noticed that she had a smile on her face. 

"I have some good news for you." She said happily.

"What is it?" Jaebum asked as he started to get excited. 

"Youngjae has woken up. He woke up a couple of minutes ago so I can't take you to see him just yet. We have to let the doctors ask him a couple of questions and make sure he's fine. After all of that I can take you to see him. I should warn you that he may have some amnesia so if he's forgotten some things don't be alarmed." She said as she smiled at him. 

Jaebum didn't hear what she said after he heard that Youngjae was awake. He was so happy he was okay. He was hoping he can see him soon. He started to smile and felt a wetness on his cheek. He lifted his hand and felt tears running down his cheeks. He must be so happy that hes crying out of joy. He felt so relived that Youngjae had woken up. He doesn't know what he would have done if he didn't make it. He looked up at the nurse with a big smile on his face.

"I told you he would be fine." She said as she smirked at him.

"When can I go see him?" Jaebum asked.

"In a couple of minutes. We have to let the doctors finish checking on him. 

Jaebum just nodded at him and looked down at his lap. He didn't know what to do to pass the time between now and then. He started to fidget with his fingers while he waited. He started to think about what he's going to say when he sees him. He thought about what Youngjae will say to him when he sees him. He starts to worry that Youngjae will blame him for all of this just like his dreams. He's brought out of his thoughts when the nurse taps his shoulder. He looks to her to see her smiling.

"You ready to see your boyfriend?" She asks as she smiles.

"Yes I am." Jaebum replies with a smile.

The nurse helps him into the wheelchair once again and starts to push him towards the door. They get out into the hallway and start making their way to Youngjae's room. They stop in front of his door and wait for a couple of minutes.

"What if he's mad at me for what happened?" Jaebum asks as he starts to get nervous.

"I'm sure he won't get mad at you. I think he knows that things like this can happen and you guys were in the wrong place at the wrong time." The nurse said as she pat his shoulder.

"You're right. Let's go in." Jaebum said as he smiled at her.

The nurse opened the door and pushed Jaebum into the room. Jaebum looked at Youngjae and smiled seeing him sitting up and looking around. He looked over at them when he hears the door open.

"Hi Youngjae. I brought you a visitor." The nurse says as she smiles at him. 

"Hey Youngjae. It's so good to see you awake." Jaebum says as his smile gets bigger. 

"Who are you?" Was all that came out of Youngjae's mouth as he stared at Jaebum.

-------------------------------

The next chapter is finally done! It hurt to write Youngjae dying in Jaebum's arms even if it was just a dream. If you guys didn't read the author's note at the end of the newest chapter in Let Me Help You then you should know that I am going on a trip for a week and I will have my laptop but I do not know if I will have internet. I will try to update my stories if I can but if I don't I am sorry. I hope you enjoyed reading this! Let me know what you think and if you find any mistakes! I write the chapters to my stories mostly when I'm starting to get tired. Thank you for reading!~Luna