Epilogue

~A Year Later~ 

It's been a year since Youngjae was in the plane crash and got out of the hospital. He was able to go and see Jaebum's grave and he visits it often. He has never forgotten him and will make sure he never does. He is able to live his life as normally as he can.He hangs out with his friends as often as he can just to stay positive. He's become his friends sunshine again but they know that he will never be completely the same. They once tried to use the nickname sunshine with him and it made him break down. They made sure that Youngjae was doing okay. If he had an off day they would do whatever they could to make him happy again. When it came to school they made sure no one triggered him so he wouldn't burst into tears at school. 

Youngjae knows he should move on from Jaebum but he just can't right now. He still needs some time. Any time he thinks about being with someone else he feels like he's cheating on Jaebum. Every night when he goes to sleep he sees Jaebum in his dreams. He wishes the crash never happened and that he could be with Jaebum again but he wouldn't ever think about killing himself. It would bring to much pain to his family and friends. He now sees a therapist just to make sure he won't ever go down that road. 

Jaebum's parents dropped by to give Youngjae some of Jaebum's things they thought he should have. He found Jaebum's favorite sweatshirt at the bottom of the box and started to cry. He started to wear it around whenever he could. Both his friends and parents don't try to push him to get rid of anything of Jaebum's. He knows he will probably forget Jaebum but right now he would like to remember him any way he could. He will make sure he lives up to what Jaebum said.

Don't Forget Me.

----------------------------------

And thus ends Don't Forget Me. I wanted to die typing this. I hope you all enjoyed this story. I will try to update my other stories soon. I may start a new story so suggest some ships out of the list of bands I listen to. I will look up the ship before I even try to write a story with them so I can get their personalities right. Thanks for reading and commenting! I love you all!~Luna