Chapter Four

Jaebum spent the next twenty minutes talking to Youngjae. He was answering any question he asked about what happened and about the trip. He wished his phone made it through the crash so he could show him the pictures. It seemed like Youngjae was upset that he couldn't remember anything and that he couldn't see the pictures. Jaebum then thought of the camera that was in their bag. It may have survived but he doubt's it. Jaebum was talking to Youngjae when they heard the door open. They looked to the door they saw the nurse walk in and smiled at her. 

"Hello!" She said with a smile on her face.

"Hello." The two said at the same time with smiles on their faces.

"I brought present's for  you two." She said as she walked up to them.

"I love presents." Youngjae says with a smile. 

"Well then you're definitely going to love the present's I got you." She said with a big smile on her face. 

"Yay!" Youngjae shouted. 

"I brought you guys these so you can contact everyone you want to." She said as she handed them brand new phones. "I also bring good news." 

"What news would that be?" Jaebum asked.

"Not only are you able to share this room with Youngjae. One piece of your luggage made it out of the crash." She said as she walked towards the door. 

The two only watched as she opened the door and grabbed something out of the hallway. Jaebum smiled as he realized what she was bringing into the room. While it had a few rips and tears he still knew what it was. It was the bag that they carried onto the plane. It had their camera in it. 

"It survived?" Jaebum said happily as he reached for the bag once it was close enough.

"It did. Turn's out a lot of carry on bags from around your section survived the crash. It took them a couple of days to figure out who the bags belonged to." She said as she smiled at how excited Jaebum was.

"What's so important about that bag?" Youngjae asked as he looked at Jaebum with a confused look on his face.

"This bag has the camera we took to on the trip in it. It also has a couple of important things in it that we didn't want to stick in our luggage. I was so upset when I thought I would never see the camera again." Jaebum said as he looked up smiling.

"I'll be able to see the pictures from the trip then!" Youngjae said as he got excited. 

"Yes you can. It also has some pictures from before the trip." Jaebum said as he looked in the bag. 

Jaebum continued looking through the bag for the camera but frowned when he couldn't find it. He looked in the outside pockets and then back to the main part of the bag. He pulled out he and Youngjae's sweatshirts before looking through what was left. All that was left were a couple of books and some headphones. He looked up and frowned even more.

"What's wrong?" Youngjae asked once he saw Jaebum's face.

"The camera's not in here. It must have fallen out through one of the rips." Jaebum said as he looked down at the bag.

"How big was the camera?" Youngjae asked.

"It was professional grade camera so it wasn't small. Looking at these rips though it doesn't look like it could have fit through one of them. Maybe it's around where we crashed." Jaebum said as he put the bag down. 

"I'll see if I can get the police to look around the crash site. If they won't I will get some of my friends and family to look for it." The nurse said as she looked sadly at Jaebum. 

"Thank you but that's not needed. I'm upset it's gone but you don't need to get your friends and family involved." Jaebum said as he smiled sadly at her.

"It's not a problem. I'm sure they would be happy to help." The nurse said as she smiled at the two. 

"Thank you then. I really appreciate it." Jaebum said as he smiled at her. 

"I'll leave you two to talk. I'll be back in a little bit. I'm going to call the police and see if they can look for that camera. The other nurses will bring a bed in shortly." She said as she turned around and walked out of the room. 

The two watched her walk out and close the door behind her. They sat in silence for a couple of minutes before Youngjae spoke up.

"Do you think the camera survived when it fell out of the bag?" He asked as he looked at Jaebum with a hopeful look.

"I hope so. I really want you to see those pictures." Jaebum said as he looked up at Youngjae and gave him a sad smile. 

"I would like to see the pictures but if the camera is the only way to see them I won't get my hopes up. I don't want to hope to see them only for that to not happen." Youngjae said as he smiled. 

"Well as of right now the camera is the only way to see the pictures. I haven't set the phone up yet so I can't get to any of my accounts just yet. There's also no promising that I remember the right login's for the accounts I used to load the pictures. I haven't had to login to them in a while." Jaebum said as he laughed a little while rubbing the back of his neck. 

Youngjae laughed a little and Jaebum just sat staring at him. He loved the way Youngjae laughed and smiled. It always made his day brighter. He forgot about the lost camera and smiled at Youngjae. Once Youngjae stopped laughing they started up a conversation about anything they could think of. When the nurses came in with a bed they asked if there was a deck of cards they could use. The nurses left and one came back a little bit later with a deck of cards that they used to entertain themselves for the rest of the day.

----------------------

Here's the next chapter. I may not update for a couple of days. My college classes start the 21st so I will have some work to finish before I can update this. If I do update then it means I finished my work earlier than I planned. I will try to get the work done so I can update. I hope you're enjoying the story so far. Let me know if you are. Thanks for reading!~Luna