Chapter Six

Youngjae looked at Jaebum and opened his mouth to say something but closed it quickly when the three people walked up to them.

"Hey guys!" The red haired boy said excitedly. 

"BamBam calm down." The blacked haired male said looking to who Youngjae now knew was BamBam.

"Sorry." BamBam said as he looked at the ground.

"It's fine Jinyoung. He's excited to see us." Jaebum said as he looked at Jinyoung.

BamBam looked up and smiled at the two. Jinyoung shyly smiled at Jaebum and Youngjae just looked confused as to who the third person was. 

"Youngjae, you okay?" Jaebum asked after noticing the younger's confused expression.

"I couldn't recognize two of them. They've changed their hair colors since my last memory so I don't know who they are. I knew who Jinyoung was but I couldn't tell who the other two were. Their names are on my tongue but I just can't remember them." Youngjae said as he looked down at his bed.

"That's okay. It's perfectly fine so don't push yourself to remember." Jinyoung said as he smiled at the younger.

"The one with red hair is BamBam as you probably heard and the one with the silver hair is Yugyeom. They changed their hair while we were in America." Jaebum said as he pointed to the two youngest. 

"I feel bad for not knowing who they were." Youngjae said as he continued to stare at the bed with tears threatening to fall.

"It's okay Youngjae. You don't have to feel bad. You were in a crash that made you lose the last eight months. Your memories will come back eventually you just have to be patient. Don't beat yourself up over this okay." Jinyoung said as he put a hand on Youngjae's shoulder.

Youngjae just nodded and looked up at the older with a sad smile on his face. He then looked at the younger two and smiled. They smiled back and then looked at each other and started to talk. 

"What are Mark and Jackson doing?" Jaebum asked.

"They went to go talk to your families. They said they with try to come today with your families but if they can't make it they will come by tomorrow." Jinyoung said as he pulled out his phone to check it. 

Jaebum opened his mouth to say something but closed it when they heard a knock on the door. Jinyoung walked over and opened it only to move over to let two people in. Jaebum smiled as he watched Mark and Jackson walk over to the bed. 

"Hey guys." Mark said as he smiled at the two.

"Hey." Jaebum said as he smiled back.

Jaebum watched as Jackson walked up to two youngest and started talking with them. Youngjae just looked back down at his bed not sure what to say at the moment.

"How's your head Youngjae?" Mark asked.

"It hurts a little every now and then. I think it might be from me trying to remember something but I'm not sure." Youngjae said as he looked up at the older.

"Yeah, that may happen. If you try and force the memories to come back you'll end up hurting yourself even worse than you are now. Just give it some time. Everything will come back eventually." Mark said as he smiled at Youngjae.

"I know that. It's just I want to remember everything I lost now. I want to know what happened the last eight months. I've only remembered one thing and for me it's not enough." Youngjae said as he looked back down at his bed. 

"At least you remembered something. That's always a start. I'm sure the rest of the memories will come soon." Jinyoung said.

"Yeah, some people don't get their memories back so at least you started to remember some." Mark said as he looked at Youngjae.

"Yeah, your right. I should just wait and be patient. It's just so frustrating not knowing anything that happened in my own life." Youngjae said.

"I know but we'll help you in any way we can. Once you're able to walk around we'll take you to places we've been to together and see if it help any." Mark said as he smiled at him.

"I hope I can get out of these casts soon. I hate them so much. Trying to fall asleep is horrible." Youngjae said as he laughed a little bit. 

"The doctor said you may be out of them in the next couple of weeks. He said the cast on your leg may come off sooner since your leg wasn't as bad as your arms. Even then one of your arms was worse then the other. I don't think it will be that much longer." Jaebum said as he smiled at Youngjae.

"If I get the one off of my leg I can start to walk around. It'll be weird walking around with both my arms in casts but if I can walk around at all I'll be happy. I hate being stuck staying in a bed the whole day. There's never anything to do." Youngjae said as he smiled back.

"You have me to talk to." Jaebum said looking at Youngjae with a fake hurt expression.

"I know. It's just that I want to be able to walk around while we talk." Youngjae said with a small smile on his face. 

"Yeah that would be nice." Jaebum said looking down at his leg.

The seven boys continued to talk about what happened while they were gone. They had a lot of fun catching up with all of them but it had to come to an end eventually. The nurse came in and said that visiting hours were over and that everyone had to leave. The five said their goodbye's and then left the room leaving Jaebum and Youngjae with the nurse. The nurse helped Jaebum get into his bed before she asked if there was anything they needed. She then walked out of the room closing the door behind her. The two boys talked for a little bit longer before they got as comfy as they could and fell asleep. 

-------------------------------

The next chapter has arrived! I hope you're enjoying the story so far. I will try to update within the next week or so. Thanks for reading! I love you all!~Luna