Chapter Ten

~A Week Later~

Jaebum sat in the room alone. Youngjae was getting an X-ray done of his arm's to see if he could get the casts off. He was scrolling through his social media when he heard the door open. He looked up to see the nurse wheeling Youngjae back into the room. He had one arm still in a cast.

"At least you got one off right?" Jaebum said with a smile on his face.

"Yeah, the doctor said my other arm was worse than this one so they could only take this one off." Youngjae said as he smiled back. 

"Well at least you can move your arm around. You're also not stuck to just the room. We can go out to the hospital courtyard when Mark and the others come." Jaebum said as he watched Youngjae get back into the bed.

"You ready for your X-ray?" The nurse asked Jaebum.

"Yep." Jaebum said with a smile.

"I'll see you when you get back." Youngjae said.

The nurse wheeled Jaebum out the room and down the hall. They got to the room and she helped Jaebum onto the table so they could start the X-ray. Once he was set she walked out of the room and Jaebum could hear the machine start up. After a minute or so the nurse walked back in and helped him back into the wheel chair. They waited in the room for the doctor to show up. The doctor walked in and smiled at Jaebum.

"I have good news." The doctor said.

"I can get the cast off?" Jaebum said with a huge smile on his face.

"Only on your arm. You leg still needs a little bit to heal." The doctor said as he walked out of the room with the nurse wheeling Jaebum behind him. 

They all got to a room and Jaebum waited anxiously to get his cast off. He was so happy he could get it off. This means he can actually hug someone without worrying if he's going to hurt them. He also won't have to worry about randomly smacking people and things with it on accident. He heard the door open and watched a different doctor walk in and pick up one of the tools that was on the table.

"Ready to get this thing off?" The doctor asked with a smile.

"I sure am." Jaebum said as he smiled back.

~A Few Minutes Later~

Youngjae was sitting in the room finally messing around with his phone when he heard the door open. He smiled when he saw Jaebum and the nurse enter the room. He noticed that Jaebum was down a cast and was a little jealous but understood why he still needed the two he had.

"Hey Bummie." Youngjae said as the nurse wheeled him over to his bed. 

"Hey Sunshine." Jaebum said as he smiled. 

The nurse left the room and the two boys started up a conversation. The were talking for a couple on minutes when they heard a knock on the door. They turned and smiled as they watched their friends walk through the door. 

"Hey guys." Jackson said as he practically ran over to them.

"Hey!" Youngjae said as he waved his hand that wasn't in a cast.

"You got one of your casts off today!" Yugyeom said as he smiled at Youngjae.

"Jaebum got one of his off too!" BamBam said as he walked over to Jaebum and pointed it out.

"Inside voices guys. There are people are trying to sleep." Jinyoung said as he looked at the youngest two.

"Sorry." They both said as they looked down. 

They all laughed at the younger two and started to talk about what everyone has done over the past week. Jaebum and Youngjae told their friends to take a week off from visiting them. They knew that their friends had live to themselves so they didn't want to take up all of their time. As they were talking Jaebum noticed that Youngjae was just staring at the wall with his phone in his lap. He looked at the screen and noticed that it was on one of the many social media sites and had pictures of all of them on it. He must have been scrolling through them and come across something that triggered his memory. Jaebum nudged Jinyoung who was sitting next to him and pointed to Youngjae. Jinyoung then told everyone to be quiet and they waited for Youngjae. Youngjae suddenly took a deep breath and fell back against his pillow eyes closed.

"I guess getting a memory back took a lot out of him. We should let him rest." Jinyoung said as he then told they youngest two to be quiet.

-------------------------------

I know this isn't as long as the other chapters but its close to it. I will probably end this book in about 1 or 2 chapters. That doesn't include the epilogue. I will try to update this sometime soon. Thanks for reading! Love you all!~Luna