Oneshot #5 (Smut)

Requested by: _Shadow__Fist_

Your Mals twin sister. Smut!!!!

Y/N POV

     "You four, plus another, are going to Auradon." Both me and Mal, my twin sister, look at each other. "WHAT!" Our mother nodded her head, and started to walk back to the house. All five of us, followed behind her.

At the moment, me, Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos, and the plus one, Harry Hook, were all in the limo, on our way to Auradon. Carlos and Jay, literally head dived into the shelves of candy. Evie was trying to put blush on Mal, who just waved her hand, trying to get Evie to stop. "Stop....I'm plotting." "Well, its not very attractive," as Evie bit into some blue rock candy.

I looked out the window, but Harry's reflection showed. Me and Harry have been friends for awhile, but since Uma and Mal hated each other, we never really talked that much. But, whenever we can, I would sneak out, and hang out with Harry. During the times I spent with Harry, I started to develope feelings, for the pirate boy.

I looked away from the window, since I was basically staring at his reflection, when he looked over at me. Thankfully, we pulled up in front of Auradon Prep, before questions were asked.

Mal and Evie were shown to their dorm, and since they only had two beds, I had to go to my own. Being told that I didn't have a room mate, must've been the best news all day, but not as great. Plopping down on my new bed, I looked around the room.

"Ugh, so pink," getting up again, and closing the curtains. "Much better," unpacking all of my stuff.
~~~~~~~~

I woke up, hearing a tapping noise. Looking around, I saw a figure standing at the small balcony, of my window. Opening it, I come face to face with Harry. "Harry? Holy shit, what are you doing," pulling him inside. "What does it look like?" Crossing my arms, I gave him a look. "It looks like, you became Tarzan."

"You should've seen the vines I was swinging from.....come on Y/N, I came over to visit you." He turned around, closing the window, then turning back to me. "And, you couldn't have walked through the halls." "I didn't want to get caught."

"The famous Harry Hook, not wanting to get caught. Surprise there." He puts down his hook, takes off his jacket and hat, and stands in front of me. "All that chit chat, is gonna get ya fucked darling," he said, as he stared into my eyes.

"What does that mean," looking into his light blue eyes. Something clicked inside me, and for some reason, I just wanted to pounce onto him, and just fuck the living daylights out of him. Harry placed his hands on my waist, and brought me closer to him. Gripping his shirt, we both stared into each others eyes.

I licked my lips, as he stares at them. What felt like forever, our lips soon crashed together, moving in sync. His tongue entered my mouth, exploring. My hands went to his hair, messing it up. We were going lay down on the couch, but ended up on the floor.

He attacked my neck, as I tried to take off his shirt, which he helped with, at some point. Harry took my shirt off, then went back to my neck. While doing so, he unclipped my bra, tossing it somewhere in the room.

Harry was between my legs, making me wet with the pressure of his boner, against my heat. He was grinding against me, making my mind go crazy, and a weird squeezing feeling appear, in my stomach. I unzipped his pants, and some got them off of him. He did the same with mine, throwing both of our pants, over the couch.

Putting my hand on the back of his head, I pressed our lips together, a heated make-out starting up again. Harry pulled away, and moved down to my heat. Taking off my underwear, throwing it somewhere, he put his face in front of my really wet cavern.