OneShot #37 (Part 2 for #25) (Smut-Fluff)

So, since I finally have time to update, i've decided, before doing the requests that people have sent, to do the part 2 for OneShot #25. Hopefully, this turns out good...Enjoy!! Some smut is about to cum your way...i'm still kinda working on the puns....

{This has Smut-Fluff in it, more towards the end...I guess}
3rd POV

During the few days, that Harry had to go through without Y/N, was a living hell. He missed everything about her. Her touch, her voice, just everything. If only she didn't find those stupid potion gummies. The thing that surprised him the most, was that he hasn't been kicked out of Auradon yet.

She laid on her bed, closing her eyes. Her hand still had a faint burning feeling, from smacking Harry. Y/N felt guilty, about doing that to him. If she had to admit it, she did love him. But, what he did, giving her potion, was just wrong. She did miss his hands on her body. Should she go say sorry, or should she let him suffer? He was probably fucking another girl. Y/N closed her eyes, trying not to think that.

But, when she did close them, she pictured Harry on top, with no shirt on. How good it felt, when he Opening her eyes quickly, she got up, and left her room, heading to Harrys.

He was sitting on his couch, thinking about Y/N. The way how her skin felt, when his hands roamed her body. Harry let his head go back, as the tightness in his pants grew. "Fuck." Standing up, he grabbed his jacket, as he headed to the door. As he opened it, he was greeted by the one person he wanted to see. "Y/N?" She looked up at him, wanting to melt, seeing his jacket off.

"About what happened, a few days ago, i'm sorry. I got upset, knowing that you used some kind of potion on me." He lifted his hand, brushing some hair away from her face. "Its okay, love. You might still be pissed, but I was wondering if you want to try again?" She nodded, wrapping her arms around him. He shifted, when she brushed against his area. Looking up at him, Y/N gave him a questioning look.

"Something wrong, Harry?" He started to shake his head, when he suddenly felt her hand pressed against boner. "Fuck love," he said, a groan mixing in, as he closed his eyes. He started to grind into her palm, but she soon pulled her hand away. His eyes shot open, looking at Y/N, who had a smirk plastered on her face. "Your gonna regret that, darling." Grabbing her arm, he pulled her into the room, shutting the door.

Throwing his jacket to the side, he brought her close to him, bringing her into a heated makeout. They pulled away, only to take their shirts off and tossing them to the floor, then going back to their heated makeout. Harry lifted her up, carrying her over to the bed, then placing Y/N down carefully. He towered over her, his lips leaving hers, only to go down her neck, leaving light kisses. The light kisses, became rough ones, leaving love bites on her skin.

Once they were both undressed, Harry pulled down her underwear, brushing his fingers over Y/N's heated core. Throwing her head back, her eyes fluttered shut, soaking in the wonderful feeling that Harry was sending throughout her body. Y/N choked on a gasp, as Harry thrusted two fingers in. She allowed a small moan leave her lips, right as Harry started to move his fingers.

Y/N's lips shaped into a O shape, when Harry ended up adding another finger, thrusting them into her at a faster pace. In a matter of time, she started to feel the familiar knot in her stomach, and she knew she was getting close to her release.

And, Harry knew too, due to feeling her walls starting to clench around his fingers. Before Y/N could have her magnificent release, Harry's fingers left her wet core, leaving her in a mini panting mess.

Y/N let out a small whine, hating the empty feeling that Harry left when he removed his fingers. Opening her eyes a bit, she watched as Harry slipped off his boxers, and towered over her form. He didn't crawl over her yet, just sat there admiring her form. It wasn't perfect, but Harry didn't care one bit. He completely found her form perfect.

The stretch marks that were lined here and there made him love Y/N more. The way how she was skinny, but with a bit fluff added to her, made him want to keep her in his life forever. He admired every single stretch mark, every amount of fluff that was on her body. And, that is why he felt so bad about he did, using a potion on her. He had someone, who was unique, who wasn't like the other stick figured princess.

And, he almost lost her. But, here he was, with the most beautiful girl in the world, where he loved every single flaw she had, just like how Y/N loved every single flaw that Harry had, as well.

After taking in every flaw that Y/N had, that Harry simply loved, Harry finally crawled over Y/N's form, pressing a kiss to her lips. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer and deeper into the kiss, as Harry thrusted into her. Pulling away from the kiss, due to arching her back, Y/N let more moans escape her lips, which were starting to become swollen due to the huge amount of kissing.

Harry started to kiss and suck on Y/N's neck, leaving more marks, as he continued his movements, quickening his pace with every thrust...

*Sorry for this part being cut short, i'll make it up later*

"What do you love about me Harry?" Y/N had her head on his chest, drawing shapes with her index finger on his skin. "Everything. Starting from your laugh, your smile, and just everything about you. And, leading into how you aren't like the skinny princesses here. How, you have a bit of fluff added to your body, and how you have stretch marks."

"Did you really say 'fluff'?" Y/N let out a small laugh, as Harry smiled, placing a kiss on top of her head. "Yes...yes I did." "I love you Harry." "I love you too, my love."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry, there isn't a funny part added to this OneShot. But, i'll try to add a funny part to the next one. I hope you guys enjoyed this...sorry if its crappy.

Until the next OneShot!!✌️✌️