OneShot #30 (Fluff)

Requested by: blueroyalty6

Summary: You and Harry loved each other, but you ended up going over to Auradon. Then Mal leaves, and you go back over to the Isle, with the other VKs. Then, in the alley, Harry shows up, and fluff!!!!!

Once again, I'm sorry about having so many OneShots in 3rd POV. Its just really easy to write in, and a whole lot better.

3rd POV

        They loved each other. He would do anything for her, if she asked. If he asked her for anything, she would do it in a jiffy. If one of them was in a bad mood, the other would do everything in their power, to help. People on the Isle would say, it was just some weird shit. However, the people in Auradon, would call it true love. But, the two were on the Isle, and they were still happy. As long as they had each other, nothing else mattered. Who are the couple, you ask? Y/N Heart, and Harry Hook.

Y/N Heart, if you haven't already guessed, is the daughter of Queen of Hearts. She somewhat believed in love, but growing up with her mother, had her stop believeing in it. Harry Hook, son of Captain Hook, was just the same. But, he didn't believe in love. Never knew it was a thing. Both never gave love a thought, while growing up, till their eyes met, when Y/N sat down in Ursula's Fish and Chips.

Harry's heart started beating really fast, a weird fuzzy feeling grew. His jaw dropped when he saw her, and the fry he was holding, fell onto the tray. Uma, seeing him staring at Y/N, gave him a tray full of food, to being over to her. "Don't mess it up." Y/N, when she sat down, and made eye contact with Harry, felt her heart beating fast, as well. She looked away when he went over, and placed the tray infront of her. Looking up at him, Y/N smiled, getting a smile from him.

That was the day, when the two knew, that love was a actual thing. Even though most people didn't have time for love, due to living on the Isle, Y/N and Harry were able to squeeze it into their lives. He asked her to be his girlfriend, after getting to know her, and she said yes. It was impossible to separate them. At night, Harry was at Y/N's place, both sleeping in her bed, cuddled together. Or, Y/N was at his place. But, the day they both dreaded at once, came to quickly.

Y/N put her bag into the trunk, and turned to look at Harry, who was being held back by the driver, Uma, and Gil. "I love you," she mouthed, then got into the limo, after Mal. The door closed, and the driver quickly got into the limo, starting it up. She turned around in her seat, looking out the back window, which Harry saw her. "I love you too," he mouthed back, as the limo started moving, leaving the Isle.

It was a few months after, and she was back on the Isle. Mal had left Auradon, due to all pressure being forced onto her, and Y/N, Ben, and the VKs were there to get her back. They covered the limo with two huge sheets. Ben wandered off, and was about to shake hands with some guy, when he hissed at him. The king backed up, frightened, as Evie and Jay pulled him back, and Y/N and Carlos made the guy back off.

"Ben, you can't be yourself, here on the Isle," Y/N said, warning him. "How? I'm a..." They all quickly shushed him, and a little Isle lesson began. Y/N didn't say anything, but did what Jay and Carlos did.

Let me tell you something you can really trust
Everybody's got a wicked side
I know you think that you can never be like us
Watch and learn so you can get it right

You need to drag your feet
You need to nod your head
You need to lean back
Slip through the cracks
You need to not care
Uh, you need to not stare
You need a whole lot of help
You need to not be yourself

You wanna be cool?
Let me show you how
You don't break the rules
I can show you how
And once you catch this feeling
You'll be chillin', chillin', oh
Chillin' like a villain (chillin')
Chillin' like a villain (hey)
Chillin' like a, chillin' like a (hey), villain

Your attention when you act like that
Let us teach you how to disappear
You look like you would lose a fight to an alley cat
Gotta be wrong to get it right 'round here

You need to watch your back
You need to creep around
You need to slide real smooth
Don't make a sound
And if you want it, take it
And if you can't take it, break it
And if you care about your health
Seriously, you need to not be yourself

You wanna be cool?
Let me show you how
You don't break the rules
I can show you how
And once you catch this feeling
You'll be chillin', chillin', oh
Chillin' like a villain (chillin')
Chillin' like a

I really wanna be bad a lot
And I'm giving it my best shot
But it's hard being what I'm not
Well if you don't, you're gonna get us caught
He's right, we gotta stay low-key
Now show us how bad you can be

Like this? yeah, yeah, yeah

Y/N let Ben know, he was doing something right.

Oh yeah, I think I got this
Let's go, I'm ready to rock this
And I ain't gonna thank you for your help
I think I found the words to myself

You wanna be cool?
Let me show you how
You need to break the rules
I can show you how
And once you catch this feeling
You'll be chillin', chillin', oh
Chillin' like a villain (chillin')

Ben kept walking forward, after Y/N and the others stopped, and he ended up bumping into someone. Whoever it was, turned around, and when they got to Ben, they all saw it was Gil. Y/N stood next to Carlos, grabbing hold of Bens arm. Gil looked down at Bens arm, but none of them actually noticed, cause he quickly looked at Y/N. "Y/N, your back! Does Harry know?" He looked from her, to Ben. "Hey, I know you."

Ben looked down, and tried to convince Gik, that he had no idea who he was. "Don't you remember? My dad? Here, I'll give you a hint. He's quick. He's slick. And his neck, is incredibly thick," Gil said, smiling. Y/N and Carlos look at each other, shaking their heads, not believing this is happening. Thats when Gil looked at the poster behind them, looking back and forth. "OH!"

Y/N's grip on Bens arm tightened, as she pulled Ben away, all of them running away. "Wait, till Uma hears this," he says, very excited of himself. When they finallt got to where they had to be, Ben went up to convince Mal to come back. A couple minutes later, Ben came back down, telling them Mal wasn't coming. Evie went over to a pipe thing, and spoke into it. "Mal, its Evie.." "GO AWAY!" Jay went over to Evie, telling her to give Mal some time.

Carlos turned around, not seeing Ben. "Guys, wheres Ben?" Y/N, Evie, and Jay looked down the alley. "BEN? Ben, don't scare us like that," Evie said, seeing someone, who they thought was Ben, walking towards them. "Don't scare you? That's my speciality," Harry said, looking up. When he did, he saw Y/N. Now he believed Gil, seeing her stand in there in person. "Where's Ben?" She asked, which he just smiled at. "Oh, your boyfriend, we nicked him."

Y/N looked at him confused, then went up to him. "What do you mean, my boyfriend?" "Gil said he saw you holding onto Benny Boys arm. Are you two not dating?" Y/N shook her head. "No, cause I still love you Harry. Never stopped loving you." Harry now felt guilt, for even thinking of Y/N being with some king. "I..thought you stopped. So, when Gil said you were with Ben, and I believed him, I actually..."

Y/N grabbed hold of Harry's collar, pulled him down, and pressed their lips together. Their lips moved together, and Harry his hand, without his hook, on her hip, pulling her closer. When she pulled away, Harry started to smile. "Help us get Ben back, and I'll convince him to allow you to come to Auradon, with me," Y/N said, making a pretty fair deal. "Sure thing, love."
~~~~~~

2/16 are done. Whenever I write a smut request, I have a straight face, and my aunt, uncle, or cousin will ask me what's wrong, and I will simply say nothing. But, when I go to write a fluff request, I end up fangirling, and giggling like crazy. They won't come near me, when I'm fangirling for some reason.....

Next OneShot soon!!!!