OneShot #24 (FLUFF)

Requested by: jljmjmj

Summary: Your the daughter of Hans, and he wants you to act all perfect and wear tons of dresses, and just act like a princess. Then you meet Harry, and he helps you out.

The outfit above is what you end up wearing, at some point. I'm pretty sure you all know what to do, if you don't like it. Its just a something to what your outfit somewhat looks like.

F/C=Favorite Color

Y/N POV

Hurry up and get ready. Put this dress on. Stop slouching. Wake up on time. Everyday of my life, I heard the same thing. Over, and over again. Not a single, you did good. I'm Y/N, daughter of Hans. Yes, same guy who tried to murder Elsa, and take over some kingdom. Since I'm his daughter, he expects so much from me. To be the little perfect princess, that I'm clearly not.

He was allowed to stay in Auradon, and he settled down in a nice palace, not to big, but not to small. Then, I came into the picture. Since I was his only child, he made sure I was perfect. Tight ass dresses, perfect posture, good ass manners. Heck, he even made sure my chewing was perfect. My life was just a living hell, going to so many parties, and him bragging about how perfect his daughter was. If he could, he'll probably fill a box up with glitter, and throw me in, then talk about how I sparkle.

I thought I wouldn't be able to escape, that is, until I was invited to go to Auradon. Freedom was the very first word, that came to mind. He wasn't to sure about me going, thinking it would ruin all the years he has spent, trying to make me perfect. But, finally, after weeks of begging, he finally let me go. His way of begging, wasn't getting down on my knees, and pleading. No, it was write pages and pages, of reasons why I should go.

When I got to Auradon, I saw how some princess weren't what dad told me about. Some hunched over when they laughed. Others would do some weird giggle sounds. Some tripped over their own two feet. The one thing that I really noticed, was that a lot of them didn't have perfect posture. A girl with purple hair, showed me to my room, and gave me a schedule. "The names Mal," she said, sticking her hand out, but pulled it back, when I didn't do anything.

During the week, as I settled in, a villain kid, Harry Hook, would keep bothering me. Whenever I was at my locker, he would be there. On my way to class, he would be following me. He would always be asking questions, and sometimes, it would be the same question, over and over again. Why are you a stick in the mud? I wanted to tell him, but he was just so...annoying. Most of the time, I just really wanted to yell at him, but some how, my dad will find out, that I didn't act like a princess.

Walking up to my locker, I see Harry standing there. 'Act like a princess. Act like a princess,' I kept telling myself. Straightening up a bit more, I reached my locker. Harry started to smile, as I did the lock thing, opening the door. "I was thinking, if you want, we can hang out today." Putting my books in my locker, I just look at him. "Can't. I'm busy." His smile started to fade, and he closed my locker for me.

"Why do you have to be a stick in the mud?" I balled my hands into fists, but stopped. "You wanna know why? My dad wants me to act like a perfect princess. He wants me to go to every class on time, get all my work done and turned in on time. I've never actually had any fun, cause all I've been doing, is making sure I do everything perfect, so my dad would be proud of me." Harry's smile came back, and he looked like he came up with a idea.

"How about...tonight. Come to my room, and i'll teach you how to have fun. If you don't, then I'll go to your room, and drag you out," he said, his smile growing. I thought about it, and it seemed like the only chance that I will ever have fun. "Fine." "Perfect!" Before he left, he placed a simple kiss on my lips. "See you soon," he quickly said, as he walked away. I stood there, stunned. Did he just kiss me? "Whoa."