OneShot #21 (Smut)

Requested by: SavannahLitke

Summary: Uma kidnaps you, Mals sister. I'm not gonna write out the whole thing, but its a really detailed request. Oh yeah...there's smut cumming your way....no...alright then.

3rd POV

"So, your Mals sister," Uma said, standing in front of Y/N, who was tied up. Harry stood towards the side, looking her up and down, thinking of the many ways he could make her moan our his name. "Won't talk, thats fine. Harry, make sure she doesn't try to get loose. I'm bringing the crew to get the rest of the swords." Uma looked at Harry, then at Y/N, as she walked off.

"Finally," Harry stood infront of Y/N, looking at her. "How are you Hook?" She asked, looking up at him. Y/N has been held captive for a few days, and during those days, the two of them had grown feelings, for each other. "Just....eh." She sent him a questioning look. "Only eh?" He looked at her lips, then looked up and down her body. "I've just...been wanting more, of something," looking back up at her.

"What would that something be?" Harry shifted a bit on his feet, as he imagined her under him, becoming a moaning mess. He felt his member starting get hard, as he pictured her. "Just...something," was all he said, as he closed his coat, to hide the growing tent in his pants. "What's wrong Hookie?" Harry let out a quiet groan. "Nothings wrong."

Y/N let out a laugh. "I must be dreaming, if that isn't a boner," looking at his pants, and seeing the tent. "You must be." He got closer to her, putting his arm above her head, and leaning somewhat against her. Since her legs weren't tied up, Y/N brought her thigh up, pressing it against his area. Harry, surprised by the sudden contact of her thigh against his boner, let out a throaty moan. "So, am I still dreaming?" He shook his head, as he tried to make more friction, by grinding against her thigh.

Pulling her leg away, Harry whined. He pressed his lips against hers, the kiss quickly becoming heated. He slipped his tongue into her mouth, and explored his new territory. Harry started to grind against her, as Y/N moaned into the kiss. They both pulled away, when hearing the crew board the ship. "Maybe, if you stay with us, we can continue." Y/N didn't answer, as Uma came over to them. Harry hid the tent in his pants better, as Uma told him to bring Y/N to the plank.

He held tightly onto Y/N, as they watched Uma and Mal discuss over the wand, and giving Y/N back. At some point, Uma and Mal turned to Y/N. "Harry, bring Y/N over!" As Harry brought Y/N over, he quickly wispeared in her ear. "Its time, to make your choice. Stay, or go." When they reached Uma, Y/N stopped. "What's wrong? Y/N let's go," Mal ordered her. She shook her head. "I want to stay here." Mal glared at her, as Uma smiled. "Untie her, and give her a sword. Welcome to the crew kid."

Harry cut Y/N loose, and handed her a sword. After finding out the wand was a fake, Y/N went to fight with Evie. "Y/N, why do you want to stay? Come back with us, to Auradon," Evie said, as they started a sword fight. "I don't want to. I want to stay here, with Harry." Y/N dodged one of Evies swings. She quickly ran off, as Evie looked away, when hearing her name be called. The fight finally ended as Mal crossed the bridge. Before she kicked it down, she looked over at Y/N.

"Please Y/N, come with us," she pleaded. "No. I'm staying," Y/N said back, grabbing hold of Harry's hand. Mal kicked the rest of the bridge down, and finally ran off. Uma was pissed, but was glad that she had a person added to the crew. "Mals gonna be back, to try to get you back. I have to make a plan first, but when I do, it'll be in action soon." Uma stormed off, to make another plan.

Harry brought Y/N to his place, and up to his bedroom. Pushing her onto the bed, he hovered over her, and brought her into another heated kiss. Y/N bucked her hips up, having her clothed heat, press against Harry's boner. He gripped onto her waist, holding them where they were, and grinding against her heat. Letting go of her waist, he slipped off his coat, and breaking the kiss, slipped off his shirt. Y/N slipped her shirt off as well, then started up the kiss again.

Harry unzipped his pants, pulling them down, along with Y/N's pants. Once those were on the floor, Harry trailed kisses up and down Y/N's neck, sucking on some spots. Unclipping her bra, which Harry tossed to the floor. "Harry, can you please just fuck me already," Y/N begged. He stopped sucking on her neck, and took off her underwear. Then, he took off his boxers, allowing his dick to spring up.

Postioning himself at her entrance, Harry smirked. "What are you, smiling about?" "I was imagining this happening, earlier," he said, kissing her again, as he thrusted into her. Y/N broke the kiss by throwing her head back, her back arching. "Shit Harry," as she gripped onto the sheets. Spreading her legs wider out, Harry started thrusting into her, going a very fast speed. His thrusts soon turned into him pounding into her, making her moan like crazy.

Letting go of the sheets, Y/N moved her hands to Harry's shoulders, gripping onto them, as she let out a moan. Soon, Y/N felt a feeling in her stomach, letting her know she was close to her climax. "Harry, I'm close." He kept thrusting into her at same pace, when he felt her walls clench around him. When the feeling burst inside, Y/N let out a very loud moan, as she cummed. Harry, after some time, cummed.

"I'm glad you stayed," he said, as he rested his head on my shoulder. "Same here."
~~~~~
Yes, I know this one sucked as well, but I just couldn't think of something different for the smut.

Next OneShot soon!!!!!