OneShot #23 (FLUFFY)

Requested by: Mal_from_the_Isle
Sorry it took me so long, to do your request. I forgot about it, and I've been trying to keep all my books updated, and trying to get other request done. I've just been all over the place. So, once again, I'm sorry it took me awhile.

And, the gif of Harry...OMG!!!! sorry if I use the same gif, and pictures, in some of the OneShots. I try not to, but I can't keep track of which Ines I've used, and ones I haven't used.

Summary: Harry has a nightmare, and rushes to your room, and then you both confess your feelings. FLUFFY!!!!!

3rd POV

Harry spun around, trying to figure out where he was. It was all just pitch black, till a light started to shine. Running towards it, he tripped over something, or someone. Rolling onto his back, Harry saw Y/N's body laying there, not moving. "Y/N." Picking her body up gently, her eyes stared into his, lifeless. He felt tears sliding down, as he kept her body close, just holding it.

Sitting up, Harry jumped out of bed, and put on a shirt, and his coat. He walked quietly past Jay and Carlos, who were sleeping, and only Dude's head went up. "Where you going?" Harry jumped a little, then remembered that Dude could speak. "I'm going to visit a friend. Don't tell them, with they wake up." Dudes tail started to wag. "Who's the special person?"

He just wanted to get out of there, to make sure Y/N was alright. "Its Y/N," Harry finally said. Dude got out from under Carlos arm, went to the end of the bed, and sat down, a dog smile on his snout. "Oh, so what are you gonna do, when you get there?" Harry was confused at first, but soon caught on. "Nothing like that. I just want to make sure, she's okay." "Sure. Then, what are you going to do, right after?"

Rolling his eyes, Harry glared at the dog, who simply just smiled back. "I'm probably gonna comd right back. Just don't tell them anything." "I won't say anything." Harry petted Dude on the head. "Good boy," then finally leaving the room, locking the door behind him. Dude went over to Carlos, going under his arm again, and laying down. "I'm gonna tell them, everything."

Harry quietly made his way down the hall, and would curse at every board that creaked. He ended up stepping on one board, which made a really loud creaking sound, making him jump back. "Shh, be quiet." He finally reached Y/N's room, and softly knocked on the door, but loud enough for her to wake up. She answered the door, wide awake.

"Harry, why aren't you sleeping?" He looked behind her to see all the lights on. "I can ask the same thing." Y/N stepped to the side, letting Harry in, and shutting the door. "I've just been trying to get caught up with my school work," she said, sitting down on the bed. "What about you?" Harry took off his coat, and layed down on the bed. Y/N looked at him, and smiled.

Y/N would love to tell him, that she had feelings for him, but was afraid that he wouldn't feel the same. They both came to Auradon, when Ben invited them over, and when Y/N had felt a weird feeling inside, she tried to push it away, but it would come right back. When she asked Mal, and Evie, they simply told her, it was love. So, yeah, she basically loves her best friend.

Harry had the same feeling inside, and did the same as Y/N. Tried to push it away, but it just came right back. He didn't ask anyone what it was, but tonight, he couldn't take it. He looked at Y/N, who ended up getting a book, and read the chapter for a class. 'Y/N, can I ask you something?" She looked away from the book, looking at Harry. "Sure. What is it?" Closing the book, and placing it down on the floor.

"I've been having this...weird feeling lately. And, well...I don't know how to describe it," he said, throwing his head against the pillows. "Does it appear, when you look at a certain someone?" Harry turned his head a bit, so he could look at Y/N. "Yeah." She layed down next to him, and when she did, Harry looked down, seeing their hands almost touching. "Why did you come over here?" He glanced back up at her, and smiled slightly.

"I had a nightmare, and you...I was holding you in my arms, and you were...gone. When I woke up, I had to come here, to see if you were alright," Harry finally confessed. Y/N turned her head, so she was looking into his eyes. He moved his hand slightly towards hers, so now they were holding hands. "Y/N, I love you. I have always loved you." She let a smile appear, making Harry's smile grow. "I have always loved you too, Harry."

Harry moved closer, and brought her into a kiss. When morning came, the two woke up to girly squeals. "The hell...GUYS?" Evie and Mal were just standing there smiling, and recording, as Jay and Carlos were jumping up and down, squealing. Dude jumped onto the bed, and sat down. "Dude, I told you not to tell anyone," Harry said, glaring at the dog.

"I'm a talking dog. I will use my talking powers, to tell anything, to anybody." Dude smiled, as Harry layed back down, letting out a groan. "Don't worry love, at least Carlos and Jay will be the laughing stock, of the school," Y/N pointed out, since Jay and Carlos were the ones acting like two fanboys. "MY LITTLE MAN GREW UP!" Jay yelled, going over to the side of the bed, where Harry was, and messing up his hair. "Just go. Please," Harry begged.

As their friends were leaving, Jay quickly said something. "If you two end up doing 'stuff,' use protection." Y/N and Harry picked up two pillows, and threw them at the door. "JAY!" Bolting out of bed, they chased the annoying burnett, down the hall.
~~~~~~

Sorry if this one is short. Also, I'm so close to being caught up with requests, but there is so many of them. I feel bad for my thumbs, since I'm typing on my phone.

Next OneShot soon!!!!