He's waiting..

The demon howled. Weak? How DARE this pathetic thing insult me that way!?! With a inhuman growl, she clasped her hands together and with all her might, smashed them against the dead girl's face, over and over, a silent hiss filled the quiet forested night. A glitched hand stopped her in mid strike.

'̵̕S̨ͤ̀ḧ̛ͪ́̕ẻ̂̀'s̓͘͡ ̢̢g̴̕͠ŏͭneͦ ͒̒̚n̛̔̑́̕ow̨͞.̨̛ͮ̿͡.̒͜͞ ̷̶͡Y̕҉o̷͋̒̍͠͞u̐̈́ͧ ̄ͤ͛h̴a̸̚̕͞ve̾́̕ ͟ḑ̧̒͑͛o̶ͦ͂̃̀n̍̾̓͡e̒͗͘͟ ́͢͜w҉̡e̅ļ̧͑͋̔͡l̸̀.̷ͤ"̈̆͢҉

She looked up at her founder in an admiring stare. Anti stood before her, looking down at her with the biggest smile she had ever seen. His lip was busted and his neck had bled more from that disgusting cunt laying her hands on him. The thought infuriated her so much she almost turned on the corpse again.

""̵̨̊̔̂͐̀̀N̢ͣ҉o̧ͧͫ́͘͏w̴̓͡͡,́ ̧̽̂́m̶͠y̴ͩ͊͑̀͜ ̛ͨͣ̓c̸̕͢h̵̛ͭͬ͐ͤ҉҉i͏̸̨̨l̿ͭ̋҉̕d͂.̡̛̒ͭ̇̕.̴̨̋ͥ̿͜"̢̂̒

He said smoothly in a rough growling Irish tone.

"̴T̷̡ͯ̈͘á̧k̵̡ͯ͗̈́ě͊̈́ ̂͢h̸ͥͫ̀͜e͢͝͠r͂͒ͬ̕ ̔͏̕b̒ͫ̃oͥ͗̓d̢͛ͥ̄͠yͪ̀.ͣ̉̕ ̴ͭ̚҉̛Yͫ̈̎o̢uͦ͢͡ ̵͟t͡͏r̷̨̔̀͝î́e̕d̛͋ͦ ̶͞sơ̡̧ ̢ͨh͟͢͞a̸ṙͣd͆̈́ ̵̷̡͋ẘ̡̊͡h̛͜e̊̿̽nͭ͒͗҉̵͜ ̵̡̋̇͢ş̴̿̃̚h̨́ͥͪ́͡ȩ̛͋̑̀ ̷̷ͧ̈́̚͟w̕͠a͘͘ş̑̊̽ ̡͌a̿͒lȋ̄̓v͐̏ͪ͝҉͠ȩͫ.̷̔̈ͬ͏.̈́̌̉̕͟ ͨS͏̛h̨̄̔e̢͊͑ͪ͠'̛́͘s̸̔̓͆ ̃d̓͢eͣ͒̏a̷ͣ̎̋d ̧ͥ̊̀͏n̶͘͡ǫ̷̸̔ͭ͌w.̴͜ ͩ̎͜T̆͊̑a̸̕͟k̍ͨ̚e ̴́̋͠h̸͗̔͂è̸̀r̈̒ ͪ̀̕͟n̸o̓̌͟ẅ́͐ ̀͡͝t̸̛h̔̌̿aͦͩ̕͞t̸ͯ̈́͘̕ ̌̄s̈́̊̌h̴̢ͫ̇͞e̎͏̷͏ c̶̵̑̅̌a҉̸̷n̢͊͐͢'̧̛̈̿ͯt́̃̚ ̃ͤ͋͟͏f̴i͏gͥͦͯ͟͞ḣ̷̡ͥ̊͝t̴ͮ̀͡ ̨̓͛̀́bͬ̌̀ȁ͠c̶̛ͧ͢k̽ͩ.͋̌̌͟"͊͏ ́

Her broken face lit up, she wasted zero time climbing into the hole she dug into the flesh.

Everything was black. And cold. Silence rang painfully through the abyss.

"̰̜҉̸̢t̵̨̖͚̫̀h̞̜͔͏͡͠į̘̭͢͝s̮͏̸͝҉ ̵̧̱͟i҉́s̢̩͘ ͙̟ͅ͏̶͜͢d͚̯̳͠e͙̣̯͞a̦̜̹͟͜ͅt͡h̡͘͢͡.̸̜̞͎͉͜҉̴.̡̢́̕ ͔͈̕̕"̵̧͉̦͓̕͝

she didn't like this, the seconds ticked on and she thought she had been tricked by Anti. How could he!? Was she to sit here and rot with these beast?? She truste- suddenly, white noise spurred in her vision. It sputtered and cracked wildly. Once she opened her eyes, everything looked that way. She sat up in her new body, looking at her hands. They twitched and blanked out, just like her savior's. He did it! He brought her to life! She had been chosen. She darted up, before she knew it, she was in a tree. A distorted giggle echoed through the leaves. A joyous victory! Anti rubbed his hands together in satisfaction. His body posture sporadically twitching and changing.

"ͬͪ̽͋W̸̴̄͢͝ǒ́͒ͬ̕͝͠nͣ̒͋͝͏d̡̄̇̐͗e̕r̢ͦ͠҉f̌͏͢҉u̒͏̧l̷̸̢̐ͧ̾̕.̄.̓̑̎ ̴̡͜͞Nͦ̑ͮ͞͝͠ow̵̸̛͑͋ͥ̚͢ c̨̢ͮ̓͒ͬ҉̧o̢̧͊̀͠m̴̛͋͟͡e̡̾ͨ̑̽.̛̾ͧ̓ͬ͟͞҉ ͤͣ͒͋́W̧ͦ̓͡͏͢e̢̒̈́͐̀̀͡ ̵̊̚ḩ̷̢͡ąͧͮ͡v̡̡̄̎̓͟e̢̨͂̏͠ ́m͋ͬ͑ͤu͛̕ch͂͊̆ ̶̡̈́tõ̴̷͟͡ ̴ͫͫ́͡d̸̑͐͂ơ͊̊͢.̵̌̋͐.̵̷͛̽ͭ̓͞"̶̏̄ͯ̒͠

They traveled through the night together in complete silence. She reveled in her new body, her new found life. Like a newborn baby adjusting to the wide open space outside the womb. She decided to test out her powers. She held her hands out in front of her, they glitched and distorted, froze and rippled. She continued to stare, suddenly her fingers began to glow then deep violet flames engulfed her hands. She gasped in wonderment, fear and confusion. Her exposed eye shimmered in fascination. Anti whipped his green covered hair towards her and hissed. His face flickered between rage and insanity.