The End of the Moon part 2

There was a small moment of pure silence. In the middle of a heartbeat, she was able to hear
"He's watching."
The hairs on her neck shot electric currents through her entire body. She snapped her head in the direction the voice had come from. She covered her mouth and stifled a horrendous shriek of fear.
What Luna saw was herself.. But she was dead. Her hair was covering part of her face. It was dark and matted with dirt, blood and an unknown substance. Her hands and head twitched and shuddered erratically. Dangerously. Images of agony and pleasure flickered across the blood stained features. It giggled in an echoed tone. Her body was, too, covered in blood. A gash as wide as her torso stood agape, pouring out what was left of her life onto the Earth. Her clothes were much more destroyed now and she had no shoes.

y̸̸̧̜͕̖̲̠̣̹̩̻̹͟͞ờ̵̷̸̷̧̡̝̲̱̩͓̬͠҉̷͜u̦̠̱͕̪҉̸̡̧́͘͢͞'̶̢̢̧̧̡̛̞̘͖̗̝̞̖̕͢ͅr̛̭̫̖͓͟͡҉҉̸è̶̡̡̛̜̱͖̩͠͏̛ ̡̖́͞͏̸̧͟҉̶͘͡h̛̫̺͓̦̰̗͕͔̮҉͏́҉̕e̡̨͕͘͞͏̴͘ŗ̛̞̮̱̘͈̞͚̣̜͉̼̙̕͟͝͏͜͟͡e̘̙͈̤̘.̵̢̛̙̮̝͉̻̣̦̩̥̜̖҉̷̸̨́͘͜҉.̵̶̴̴̢̨̪̤͙͈̘̺̯̪͘͟͟͡͡

Something wasn't right. She heard the words, but where had they come from? Luna took a long step back, quivering in pure fear.
"This is how he kills them... He plays games with their minds."
The doppelganger snapped it's gaze at Luna, it's head at a menacing angle, the left eye wide and crazed, the creature's breathing was stifled and forced as if a lung had been brutally punctured.
When it spoke to her, she was utterly petrified. The tone and pitch paralyzed her; it felt as if there was a baby shaking and bashing her brain around within her skull for fun. Luna piddled and crouched into herself. At first, the voice came off as.. Garbled and distorted as if it were speaking in reverse. Then the words became clear. Luna had realized since she had ran from Anti, there was a faint hum playing in her ears, as if it were feedback from a microphone. It had become much louder now. And the voice hadn't come from the creature itself....

It was in her fucking head.

ń̵̨͟͠͠o̡̨͝.̵̢.̵͢҉̢͟͠ ̷̵̡̕͝͞i̧͠ ̢̀͝͞͝͏a̡̡̛̕͡m͝҉̷ ̵̷́͟͢͟ņ̵̵̡o͡t̡ ̕Ań̸̷͢͢͝t͡͠i͟.͏̸̷̨̛͜ ̸̛̛̕͞i̢ ̡a͏̡͡m̶̛̀͞͡ m̛é̷͢.̵͝͞͠.̸̛̕͢ ̧͘҉̷͟͏
̷̶̨̕y̵o̕҉̷̶́͝u͏ ͟are̷̛ ͝͏̴̷͟͠m̸̡͝͏͘͜i͞ń̷̨҉e̢̛.͘͟҉ ҉̸̵̛

The creature shook violently at this point, a series of forced, maniac laughter rained down on Luna, she could smell the scent of fresh Death.

h̨̫͎̝e̢̡̨͓͕̮̼̭̞͘͏ ͓̹͕ͅf̛͈̻̩̱́͟ò̸̪͎̳̹̗̀͢͞ư̤͇̺͡n̨̯͘̕͟͡d͍͇͔́ ̺̙͇̬̯͖m̴̜̩̱̕͡͝e.̸̦͕̦̰͝ ̖̺̭̮̙͝҉y͕̩͔̕͠҉o̤̰̠͓u̧̱̣̩ ̷̶̢̖͓͈̜͉̖͜͝h̸̹͇̠̣͉̝͜͟ą̙̤̟̼̬͝d̷̸̛̥̺͚̟̗̺́͜͠ ̸̢̨̪̤̖̝̝́̀ḿe͞ ̀h̴̛̺͍́̀͘i̵̴̡̗͠͏-̡͔̣͖́͢͡͞h̷̯̻͖̖̳ì͇͏̨d̶̢̤̥̯̞i̷̷͖̠͟n̵̡͉͠g̢̛̪̫̹͓̼͡͏̕҉.̛̰͢͠ ̨̡̫̘̝̞̘͞y̨͓͙̬͢ǫ̨͉̣͏̡͠u̠̳ ̡̛͙̝͔̖̻̫́̕͏́k͎̟͚͙eṕ̴̧̼̥̭̲̩t͙͜͠͠ ̵̷̴͍̳̟̲͍͘m̠̮̫͡è̸̀ ̣̙̣̫̜͔̕͞à̧̪̕͜͠ẃ̴̸̷̨̝̥͔͔͎̘͝a̸̧҉̧ỳ̤̮͠.̸̢̛̺̭̬̳̻̦͜ ̵̡̙̼̳̩̰͜͞҉

A boom reverberated off of Luna's brain, causing her to cry out.

Y̻͠͏̀Ǫ̷̻̤̻̯͢U̷̖͉̩̪ ̺͍̮̘̺́͢ͅT̨̛̛̝̩̤͓̀҉R̢̛̻̯͙ͅ҉͢I̧͎̰͟È̷̫̣̕͜͢D̸̀ ̡T̶̸̯̭͔̠͘͜͜O͚͈͔ ͚̬͕҉̸̀́E̻̭͖̗R̶̨͔̜͇̞̣͟͠A̢̮̫͘͠͝S̤͞È̻̯̹ ͝M̡͈̳̥E̺̦̞̠͙҉͏̧͝!̵̲̱̤́͘͠!̭̳̻͠ͅͅ

It grabbed her shoulders, she was able to see now why her face was covered.. There was nothing much left of the right side of it's face, shards of bones stuck out of the threads of flesh that sat glued to it's mutilated features. It's breathing sputtered, a fish out of water. With each panicked breath, it sprayed blood on Luna's face. Luna was catatonic. What is this.. Thing? Why does it look exactly like her? What fucking game is Anti playing with her mind? She wished she wasn't so fucking scared. She wished she would have just found Jack alive and taken him home. She should have just stayed home. She wasn't cut out for this! A wicked grin slowly displayed itself, the creature had all but four teeth and they were all canines. It's head twitched vehemently. It was inhuman the way it moved, like her neck was made of rubber.

b͎͘͏̀ùt̗͢͠҉ ̸̵̪͉̣h̷̷̻̟͡e̲̗ ͢f̸͍͏o̡͉̩͉͜u̗̕ņ̷̧̼̙d̖ ̩͇m͎̤̀͟e̴͓.͍.̸͞ ̛aͅn̵̨̹̺͘d̸͍͘͝ ̯̀͞h͟é̴̺͎͜ ̮wa̗̟̘ṋ̦͏͢͡ţ̲̻̝͠͡s̶̸̙̕ ̡̨̱̻m̵̸̲̙̝҉ȩ̶ t̥̞́o͓ ̷t̛̬a͚͚̖k͉̫e̷̡̘ ̬̦y̨̜͟o̟͜u͠.̧̭̪̼͘.̭͜ ̶y̸̡͕͖͏ó͝u̧͓͘ ̗͏a̷̸͏r͢͠e̡͎͞ ̣̯͟͡ͅo̥͏̵ń̛̙̮͈͞e̶̦͕͉͟͡ ͢o̢̬f̶͖̞͟ ̫̫̀͝t͉̥̫́h̗ẹ̹̦͟ ́f͇e̢̼̘̺w̙̘͓ ̶̯̜̜w̡͖͘͜ͅhó̧͈ ̧̲̟w̢̭̭͕͏e̲r̷̷͚̯͕é̯͇ ͠c̶̟̻͚à̷̛̲p̧̠̰͜á̡̗͚̬͜b̷̲̟̖l̷̸̜̜̺͝e ̸̠͜of͉̰͕͏͟ ͕̘̘̕͠h͍͇͏ú̻̞́͞ŗ̰̦̲͢͞t̡͙̳̗͘͝iṉ̙̯̀̕͘g̥ ̫h͍̞̱i̴̧͕͠m̧͎̥̗̀͏.̙̹҉̸́.̴̡̗͠ ̶͞y̨̨̜̭ơ͎̯͘͜ú̢͇̗̻ ̛̛̹̫ẉ͢a̵̢̛ņ̴͙͡t̪̲ ̟y̵o̴̻͡u̧̧̠r̷̨͠ ͍̺͘f̠a̛v̨̮̞o̹̦̗r͙͎ì͈t̡e̢̕͝ ̪ļ̧͠ị̩ͅt̴͙̰̕t̛̤̦̟͟l̛̤̞͕͞͡ḙ̢̡ ̨͕̪̪͝p̡̡̟̙͜e͕͙t̕͟͡.͖̕҉.̢̩͏ ͉̤yo̰͍u̳͔r̵͙͈͟ ̴ḿ̡͓̥͞ó͢ņ̭̘k̸̡̮͜ę̸y̧̘̹͖͡ ̸̛̩̬͕͘o̶̳̗ņ̨̗̟͝ ̱s̸̡̼t̬̱̘͡͞r͜i̟͎̝n͠ģ̴͉̦̕ş̵͙̣.̘̤̰́́͞.̷̤̕ ̛̞͟b̵̶̭̫̀ư͡t̢͕͍ ̨͍͡͡y̴̢̨̟o͙̜u̷͈̦̣ ̴̡͍̙͏c̷̡á̵͚͚̲́ņ̗́'͚̞͚͟t̢̳ ̖͟h̜̱́̕a̷̝̜͔v̸̘̹͘͟e̙͈ ̴͝hi̤͠m̟͔͜͞҉.̱̰҉̶̧ ͎ń̶o̻̰̰͘͠͠t ̢̳y̮è̸̞͢t̸͜.̨̢̺̱͡ ̷
̸͢͠
͚͖̀͜y̖͓҉͘Ó̷̫̬͕͢u̵̶̶̼'͟҉̧R̵̛͈̰̖̕e̝̫ ̢̼͉̕M̨¡̻̠̕në͇̼
̠̤̩
̙

With one last long breath, Luna screamed with all she had as the creature bit into her neck, the blood began to drain down onto her body as it bubbled in her throat. She yanked, reached and grabbed blindly at the air above them as she felt her life being snatched away. The creature released her throat, a hungry groan escaped it's lips. There were small, panicked gasps of air as Luna fought to stay alive. Why is this happening..?

B̴̸̴̨̗͈́̕e̬̳̪̰̟҉͜c̘͚̤͙̯̦̰̕͏̡͝a̶̪̰̻̖̲u̵̴̡̥̝͡͏̨͠ś̝̕e̙͚͠ ͖͓͖̣̩͍̦̀͘͜͜҉y̧̡͡o̸̴̯̥̱͠u̸̢̲̜̙̗̤̳͝'̷̷̪͕̖͖̺̟͜r͎̣̳̘̘͏͝ȩ̷͠͏ ̨̨͎̺̙̠̖͠f̴̵̮̬̰̣̼͟͝u̡̼͖̮̻̮̳̞͝͠c̹̮̬̰͡k̸̬̬̬̀̀̕̕͜͝į̨̱̬͝ņ̴͚̀͞͡g͡ ̹͙͔̦̣҉̸̷̧̧͘͠ḿ̴̨̟͍̥͕̥́҉̸ì̴̛͡҉̛͢s̨̨̛̀̀̀͟e͚͕͖͓ͅͅ҉͏̡r̻̩̘͔̀̕͜͠ͅa͙͈̫̞̭͕̳͏b̴̢̧̡͚̱͜͜͝l̸̡̛̮͚͇̟̞͘͡͠e̴̵̡̢̛͓ ̶͜ą͎̞̺͎͙̭̼̀͟n̵̶̛͚̟̭̘͚̱̗͢͝͡ḓ̸̶̞ͅ ̶̶̧̩͠w̴e̗̮̼a̵͚͝͏̛k̢̢̢̥͠.̶̯͔̠͞

It plunged it's hands into Luna's stomach, ripping her apart. She didn't think she had another scream in her, but she let out a cluttered cry in pain, swinging her arms wildly at the creature. It snickered in her dying mind.

'u͏s̵e̸l̷͟͞e̢͏̡s̶̵̨͠s̴̨͟͠..̵̴̛ ̸̡͡i͝ ̡w̷̡͜i̶̧͟l̸l ̵̧t̨a̸̴̧̕kę̸̢͠ ́͠͠͝yơ͢u͞ ̧́f̢r̨̕͢͟om͢͠ ͞͡͏t̵̢̡́hi͝҉͜s̸̸̢ ̧͞lí͏̛͟f̴̢͟͡e̢̡͜͠.̀. y͡ou̵̵̴ ̸͏w̧͜͠į̴l͏l̡̧̢͠ ̶̡̛b̸̵͢͝e͏̕҉͞ ͘f̷̴̨͞r̶͠e̵͏e̷̵̕͠.̛͞͝.͝͡ ͞͡yo̷͟҉̷u̧͞'̴̀̀r̀́̕e ̸̀͜͡wȩ͘͢͝ak̶̵͡.͘͢.͡f́e͏͝eb͜͟l̛͟e̡̡̡͢..'̛̕͟͜
̵

Luna was in shock, the pain faded, she felt calmer. As she lay dying, she saw her life flash before her eyes. Her friends, family, happy and sad memories. But it was Jack. His face kept popping up. Jack, the one she'd never met, but had saved her from death. The one who brought happiness in low times. The one who kept her company. The one she vowed to save. She had failed him. "Jack.. I'm sorry.." She mouthed. Her throat was broken, torn. Her body twitched involuntarily. Her breathing began to sound much like the creature destroying her. When she realized what Anti had done, she laughed weakly. "This.. He doesn't fight.. 'Air.. I.. Stronger.. He.. Took me out.. All pawns.. Not weak.." She pushed the creature with her last bit of strength. "You're.. Weak.." then everything was black...

(To be perfectly honest, this was a very hard chapter for me, and it's not even completely finished. There should be more substance. I feel like I'm not doing nevaR a justice here, she'll punish me for sure.)