Stamner Park

Mark was losing his mind. Jack wasn't supposed to die. This was all a gimmick. A joke. A publicity stunt. He thought Jack was just really good at acting out Anti's personality. He noticed that his best friend did seem a bit off recently. As if the character had begun to take form. Create a life of it's own. Damn, this wasn't what was supposed to happen. He paced around his studio with his hands behind his back.
"Jack. What's going on here? You can't be dead. Anti isn't real, dude. He's a fictional character."
Mark wandered by a mirror, Dark had stood waiting for him, calm and collective. As he always was. He wore a solemn expression, truly feeling for his human companion.

'You know just as well as I, Anti was a very real part of Sean.'

Mark stared at Dark desperately. Hoping Dark was playing a trick on him, like he used to when they were children.

'No... Anti wasn't like you and I. We've always been together. You didn't have to take my life in order for us to live together.'

Mark's pacing had become more frantic, his hands shoved into his pockets.

'This is true, but you and I are friends, Mark. Sean never acknowledged any dark part within himself. Sean had always wanted to be that ball of positivity and happiness, Mark. Anti had ALWAYS been there.'

Mark just couldn't believe Dark. No matter how many times he told himself this, there was something rumbling deep inside him that knew what Dark said was true. Anti was as real as Mark himself. He was a person. No, a person wouldn't do the things Anti had done and is capable of doing. Anti was a demon. A horrid, broken existence that fed of of Jack's pure soul. Mark sat on his chair and placed his shaking hands over his face and wailed. Jack really is gone. Anti won.

"Mark... Help me, please. He is coming. He wants to destroy me. He wants my body."

Was the last thing Jack said to him before the BioInc episode. They had just done Mark's celebration video. Darkiplier vs AntiSepticEye. It was a hit. They had so much fun! What went wrong?

'This is when he tried to warn you. Anti knew that I lived within you. I fear that I caused him to wake up. When we first met Sean, Anti had stirred. You can't blame yourself for not knowing, Mark. Even I thought he was harmless.'

He sobbed for another moment or two then collected his thoughts. He lifted his head and stared at his computer. This had to have answers. He wasn't going to be able to live knowing that he sat idly by while his best friend was murdered. He grabbed the mouse and began to scroll through Jack's YouTube. Hours of scrutinizing and rummaging through every video had almost made him give up.

Finally, a clue! Wait... This is our Anti vs Dark video... What could have...

"He's a glitch bitch." Mark almost fell out of his chair. The rumbling in his stomach had turned vile. It made him feel nauseous and weak. He was sweating through his clothes.

That was it, wasn't it? Jack provoked Anti. Stupid boy! You knew he was more than just an act and you poked and pushed at him! Foolish fucking Jack.

'Yes, Sean had picked on Anti, after denying him. After locking him up in a cage in the dark to starve to death. Sean created a monster. He hadn't meant to.. Sean is naive.'