Meet the Characters

Baylee POV

My name is Baylee Kingston and I'm 13 years old. My mom died a couple days ago and today I'm moving with my dad and brothers. My dad never knew anything about me until a few days ago, when my mom was on her death bed. She had been sick for a while. I'm a trouble maker. I don't care about school and i fight a lot. I never listened to my mom. I always did what i wanted to do and she would try to stop me but it aint work. I wonder how my dad is going to react to the way i behave. Im loud, and i have a idgaf attitude. I'm disrespectful and dont like new people. But i know that i prolly wont be that way to my dad and brothers. Any other new people tho? Dont brong them around me cause imma be rude asf. But thats enough about me. I need to finish getting ready to leave. And im bi. Somedays i dress like a nigga and be pulling bitches. Somedays i dress like a girl and be pulling niggas.

Pierre POV

My name is Pierre Kingston. Im 48 years old and i got 5 kids, 4 sons and 1 daughter. I just recently found out about my daughter because her mother hid her from me her whole life. When they sent me all her files and everything, i was shocked. She looks just like me. But her behavior record is horrible. She was expelled from school a couple weeks ago for a big fight with some girls. But it was like her sixth or seventh fight. And it say that she rude, got a bad attitude, and very disrespectful. Well one thing is for sure. I aint putting up with that shit. She going to school, getting them grades up, and all that fighting and shit gon stop. I might be a drug lord but that dont mean i dont care about school or my childrens education. She gon have to get her shit together. Cause i aint putting up with this shit at all. Im on my way to get her tho. So yall will hear from me later.

PJ POV

My name is Pierre Kingston Jr. and Im 27 years old. I have three younger brothers and a lil sister. I never knew i had a sister till a few days ago. Her mama never told our pops about her and but her mom passed away a couple days ago and now she coming to live with us. She got a bad record, at least thats what the files say. Bad attitude, fighting, rude, and disrespectful. She wont last ten minutes in our house with all that shit. That's that shit that get u smacked real quick.

Jaylen POV

Wassup. My name Jaylen Kingston. Im 25 years old. I got three brothers, one older, two younger. And a lil sister thatbwe just found out about. Her mom never told our dad about her. She got a bad record. She fight a lot. Sent one girl to the hospital. She rude, got a bad attitude, and disrespectful. I honestly dont know how this gon go cuz that type of behavior in our house will get u smacked real quick

Malik POV

My name Malik Kingston. Im 23 years old. I got three brothers, two older and one younger. And a lil sister that we just found out about. They say she a bad child but she coming to live with us today. My brothers told u everything else.

Jayshawn POV

My name is Jayshawn Kingston. Im 20 years old. I got three older brothers and a lil sister. We just found out about our lil sister a few days ago. My brothers basically tokd yall everything else.
__________________________________
Chapter 1 coming soon.