Chapter 7

Baylee POV

Since i made it on Ayo and Teo dance team, i been doing better in school and everything. My grade been good and i aint been having that much of a bad attitude. Well i have been having a bad attitude at times but i been trying to work on it cause i don't want my dad to take me off the dance team.

I am getting ready to go to dance practice now. Tayvion have been getting on my nerves every since that first day at tryouts. Ayo have told him to leave me alone. Teo have told him to leave me alone. Everyone has been telling him that he needs to leave me the hell alone but he won't.

So Prince is going to be at my practice today and so is my dad, brothers, uncles, and cousins.

Also, my nose has completely healed.

I showered and then i got dressed in my practice stuff. My dad and everyone else are finally getting used to my practice clothes. Prince loves them. Any chance he gets to see me in shorts that are tight or whatever, he loves it because my dad is really strict on what clothes i can and can not wear.

 Any chance he gets to see me in shorts that are tight or whatever, he loves it because my dad is really strict on what clothes i can and can not wear

I put on a jacket over my top because its kind of cool outside today. Then i went downstairs where everybody else was waiting for me.

Dad-We gon have to go shopping cause u can't keep wearing these lil short ass shorts and sports bras to practice.

Me-Dad. Its not that bad.

Dad-Yes it is. When yo jacket only comes to a little above the middle of your thigh, and u can't see yo pants/shorts leg, then its too short.

Me-But dad. This is the most comfortable for me because with practice and i be getting hot and everything.

Dad-We still gon get u some longer pants or sum cause this aint gon last with these outfits.

Me-Ok dad. We can get some longer pants and stuff.

I just went ahead and agreed with him cause i knew that he wasn't going to let it go and that even if i kept arguing with him on it, i wasn't going to win.

We left and headed to my dance practice.

When we got there, everybody else was already there.

I took off my jacket and Tayvion was staring.

I get tired of him y'all. He is creepy as fuck bro. I'm surprise Teo haven't beat his ass yet cause that mfka crazy as shit. He act just like my brothers do. Him and Ayo. It's like I got 6 brothers instead of 4.

I started stretching out when Tayvion came over to me.

Me-What do u want?

Tayvion-U.

I laughed and then turned back around, ignoring him.

Tayvion-So u just gon ignore me?

I just keep stretching.