Behind the Books

So as some of y'all might know, I have a lot of brothers. I have 6 of them. My brother on my moms side is the only one who I've really like grown up with. The others are my dads sons and they don't be around me that much. My brother on my mama side don't even really too much like me I don't think at least that's how he make me feel.

The reason why the majority of my books are about girls who live with their father and brothers is because that bond that they all have is one that I wish I had with my dads side of my family. My brothers on my dad side all love me so much and they care for me but I never get to see them. The last time I seen most of my brothers was at one of our older brothers weddings in June 2015. I was 13 going on 14 years old. Now I'm 16 going on 17. Two of my brothers I saw last month because they came out to my tournament but that was for less than an hour. Y'all I really miss my family. As I've said, the bond that all these girls in my books have with their fathers and brothers is one that I wish I had with mine. My relationship with my dad is good and he's been here for me since I was born but the last time I seen him was in the middle of July last year.

I know a lot of my books is about being a young teen girl having a lot of brothers but that's because that's what I am. I am a teen with a lot of brothers. Now the situations in my book isn't what I have gone through because my mom is amazing. She is always there for me. She has always treated me right. She has always believed in me and she always supports me with everything I do. I love her with all my heart and she loves me. She tells me that all the time.

I love all of my loyal readers.

Thank y'all for taking y'all time to read this.